22 | Mr. Jeon?

Jimin

I stood outside the door for what seemed like hours but in reality, it was only 5 minutes. My fingers tapped against the bulk of paperwork in my arms, making a soft hollow sound.

Where was I you may ask? Outside of the devils' room himself, Jungkook. Even his name gives me shivers. After what happened at my house when he visited, all I've wanted is to stay far away from him.

...but then I remembered that I had his paperwork that I finished that I needed to return to him.

I gently knock on the door, taking a step back when I do. When I got nothing in return I knock a little harder than the first time. Receiving no answer, I turn the handle to find out it's unlocked.

Is he not in here? Good timing!!

Slowly opening the door, I peek inside. I sigh in relief not seeing him and rush into the room, going to his desk and placing the paperwork onto it. Observing his desk I grab a sticky note, grabbing a pen and start to write.

'Heres the work I completed upon-'

I freeze up feeling a chest pressing against my back. It got up higher and higher on my back till it had me slightly pressed over the edge.

"Yeah, entering someones' office without permission is pretty rude don't you think?" Of course, it just had to be him. "What're you doing in here hmm?"

"I-I'm", I bite my lip when I stuttered, "I'm giving back the paperwork I finished"

"Ah", I felt the weight lift off, him moving and standing next to me as he flips through some of it, "Well thank you then"

I just stood as I watched him flip through some of the paperwork, his smile growing slowly seeing each paper completed.

"I'm just, I have more work to do" I mumble, turning and trying to speed walkout but a hand clasped around my wrist tightly made me stumble back, whipping my head around.

"Ah, I wanted to ask you something", the grip tightened some, "It's sudden and I know it's done by appointment but can I pay Mr. Min a visit? Are you being his little sidekick and all now? I think I could ask you"

I gave him a soft glare. I'm not gonna be used as a short cut. "You have to make an appointment like everyone else Mr. Jeon" I replied sternly.

He lets out a soft sigh, straightening up the paperwork to the corner of his desk, leaning against it before shrugging. His hands slap his thighs as he's heading out of the room.

I had this twisting feeling in my stomach. "...where are you going?"

"I don't need an appointment" he replied normal, leaving the room.

My eyes bulge out as I speed walk to him. "H-Hey wait!"

I continued to walk at a fast pace behind him down the halls, trying not to run to catch up since I was right at his heels. He headed to the elevator, calling it.

"Y-You do still need an appointment!" I reminded, more of trying to stamp it into his mind.

"I'll be fine, I don't need an appointment"

The elevator dinged as the metal sliding doors opened with a creak, heading inside while trailing behind him, he clicks Mr. Mins office floor number.

I press myself to the metal bar accompanied by the mirror that covered 3 walls of the elevator, him being right across.

It was defiantly awkward, the cheesy elevator music was so quiet you could barely hear it. The loudest thing in the room was in competition between the elevators' dings and our breathing.

I kept my vision to the floor, nervously tapping my fingers on the metal bar, my slightly long nails making soft clinking sounds.

I felt my body tense when feet appeared in my vision right in front of mine. I didn't even want to look up, gripping on the bar so tight my knuckles turned pale.

"Ya, Jiminie, why did you follow me hm?" he mumbles soft, grabbing my chin gently and making me look up at him.

"M-My office is this-"

"Maybe, you wanted something to happen hm?" he whispers, cutting me off as he slips a hand behind my back, snaking it slowly around my waist.

The atmosphere was so cold I felt just frozen stiff, too scared to move, not knowing what would happen if I did, or what would happen if I didn't.

A part of me tried to keep quiet, but a small whine left my lips without permission when he gently pressed against my crotch on purpose when he leaned further.

"Aw", his fingertips slide down the back of my pants quickly, resting there, "Look at you trying to be a tough little guy hmm?"

"L-Let-"

As if he was counting the sounds of the elevator, he let go and moved to the other side a second before the elevator doors opened.

He slid out as if nothing occurred, making me almost feel angry that he could be so two-faced so quickly. I followed him after rubbing my eyes and calming down. I just stood and watched him walk into Mr. Mins' office, without even stopping him. What would've been the point? He would've been the one stopping me instead. 

I let out a tired sigh, feeling like the energy from me has been drained from the last 20 minutes before just heading into my office and closing the door.