Chapter 8

Peter's POV/

It's been about ten years since they adopted me and I'm really grateful and all.

There was a trip to Oscorp that day and I was pretty excited about it.

We entered Oscorp and the tour guide introduced us to all the mini spiders. I was fascinated as I looked and examined every single one of them.

Then... something bit me. A spider dropped to the ground and crawls away.

I got home and was in my room, trying to get some homework done. With no such luck.

I was thinking about the spider bite. It still throbbed though. But other than that, that was it.

I sighed as I swung back and forth in my chair lazily. I grabbed a pen and when I wanted to fling it into my pencil holder like a basketball, it wouldn't budge.

I got panicky. As I tried to remove the pen off me, JARVIS's voice sounded.

"Master Peter. Master Rogers wishes me to inform you that dinner will be served in five minutes."

"Yeah. Tell Pops I'm coming."

"Is something the matter, master Peter? I sense an increase in heart rate. You seem to be at a distress. Should I inform sir or master Rogers?"

"No! No! I'm fine, JARVIS! Tell them I'll be down in a minute."

"Very well master Peter."

As I got the pen off my palm, a sticky white fluid trailed out of me.

"Ugh! What is this stuff!?"

I flopped down on my bed when a few more web things shot out of my hands and got onto the ceiling.

"Holy shit!"

What was happening to me?!

I landed on my arse as I fell off the bed in shock, groaning in pain.

"Pete? Dinner's ready! Come and get it while it's still hot! Are you okay in there? I heard noise! Peter! What are you up to?"

"I'm fine Pops! Everything's fine! I just dropped my book on the floor! I'll be there!"

"Okay."

I quickly threw all the webs from the ceiling, having a hard time doing so and stuffed them in a trash bag.

Oh man! What am I gonna tell my dads?