RIP Stan Lee

I just wanna say that Stan Lee was an incredible influence to any of my marvel fanfictions. He gave me something to write and cherish. He gave us superheroes that we could count on and love.

If it weren't for him, I would have never had the chance to discover the wonderful Marvel Cinematic Universe. The characters that he created were both phenomenal and inspiring and his candle burned out long before his legend ever did.

He was an inspiration to even the actors who have portrayed his greatest creations. They were characters that the audience could connect with. We laughed and cried with tears of pure joy whenever a marvel movie was released, we cheered out hearts out when we see Iron Man or Loki in action. We even write stories to honour their names and integrity, keeping them in our hearts and using them as strength to pull us out of our darkest moments.

Stan Lee is the true hero who has given us something that is everything. Each character brings a new meaning of life to the table. It makes us awe.

It isn't the heroic acts that his characters do that inspires me the most. It is the integrity, the sincerety and the fact that even though they are superheroes and may seem invincible to us, that they are no different than any other human being. Being a hero doesn't mean that they have to have superpowers or that they have to come from another planet. It's doing what's right that matters. What makes you a hero is not what you can do but rather doing what you have to do for the sake of putting others before yourself in every situation. It is the courage and the phenomenal ability to inspire and lead others in a simple yet encouraging way.

Stan Lee opened a door to new possibilities and gave the future generations the key to a revolution in marvel comics. He is a leader among leaders. He serves others before himself, has given and sacrificed more than any man has ever been willing to sacrifice and is rewarded by billions of fans around the world a thousand times fold.

R.I.P. Stan Lee and may you find peace and happiness in the afterlife where for once, you'll be served. It's the least we can do after all that you've done for us.