BONUS CHAPTER

"Look. We don't eat good guys, alright? There's a difference." Eddie said as they walked down the busy streets of Queens. Venom had seriously started to grow on him, but Eddie had to constantly remind the symbiote that he was only allowed to consume bad people.

BUT I'M HUNGRY! JUST A TEENY-TINY BITE? JUST A QUICK SNACK! I PROMISE THAT IT'LL BE AS LITTLE GRUESOME AS POSSIBLE!

The pair were so busy arguing that they almost failed to notice the small mugging that was happening in a deserted alley way nearby.

BAD GUY? Venom asked in a hopeful tone. Could you really blame the guy? He was hungry.

"Yeah." Venom took over from there. His form spread over Eddie's body, the gooey black substance took shape almost immediately. His blank white slates were visible and his long dagger like teeth turned into an almost sinister smile.

The mugger who was clad all in black and had on a ski mask nearly wet himself when he saw the monster like thing before him.

YOU LOOK TASTY. PROBABLY HAVE A JUICY LIVER TOO.

The grown man couldn't help but tremble in fear as he took a huge step back. "W-What the hell are you!?"

Venom grabbed him by the neck and snarled. His breath was near enough as he licked him. Venom squeezed his neck till the man was choking on his breath. He threw the man against the brick wall, probably shattering his spine and a few ribs along the way too. He groaned in pain. Venom approached it, licking his lips in anticipation . The victim chose this time to make a run for it.

But before Venom could savour his meal, a web caught him by the back and slammed him against the wall. He roared in fury, having been rudely interrupted from his meal.

"Hey, are you new around here? I've never seen you before. We clearly haven't met. I'm your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. You're a parasite right?" The red and blue spandex vigilante dropped onto the lid of a dumpster.

PARASITE!!?

"Oh man. He doesn't like being called that." Eddie murmured. Venom roared and lunged, with Spider-Man dodging his multiple blows. "Woah! That thing does not obey the laws of physics!" Spider-Man did a three hundred sixty flip and webbed him up into a thick cocoon but Venom broke free from it with ease.

"Venom! Don't eat him! He's a good guy! We don't eat good guys!" Eddie screamed from the inside. This was seriously getting out of hand. HE'S BAD! THE PUNY BUG DEFENDED THE BAD GUY! SO HE'S BAD TOO!

"Woah! Hey! I'm not the bad guy here! Chill!" Spider-Man said as he continued dodging the jabs that Venom was aiming at him.

"Venom! Stop! He's not a bad guy! He didn't know what you were doing!" Eddie tried to reason as Venom refused to let him take back control over his body.

APOLOGISE!

"For what!?" Spider-Man yelled in confusion. Eddie's face became visible for a brief moment. "He doesn't like being called parasite!"

"No!"

"Just apologise!" Venom took over again and threw the dumpster his way. "Alright! Alright! I'm sorry!"

"Venom!" Eddie yelled. Venom grumbled and reluctantly backed off. He retreated and Eddie was once again in control. He panted heavily, stumbling a little.

He turned to where the victim only to find him gone. WHERE'S THE BAD GUY?

"Gone." Eddie replied. He turned to look at Spider-Man. "Sorry about that. We still have a few things to work out."

"We?"

EAT HIM!

"No! How many times do I have to say this? You can't just go around eating people whenever you like!" Eddie said in frustration.

BUT I'M HUNGRY! AND YOUR LIVER IS STARTING TO LOOK DELICIOUS.

"Look. You'll get your food. Just hold on a moment."

FINE.

"Um. You okay, dude? You're talking to yourself."

"It's nothing. Um... Eddie. Eddie Brock." He held out his hand. Spider-Man took it hesitantly. "Peter. Peter Parker. What are you, exactly?"

Eddie smiled as Venom took control once more. His sinister smile appearing.

WE. ARE. VENOM.

Were the last words before he leaped out of sight into the far distance.