Chapter 11

Uncle Loki

Loki had finally been free from Asgard and was now currently residing in Avengers Tower.

The first time Peter had met him was the day he had come back from a tiring day at school. He had plopped his bag on the ground after a long day of patrolling when he heard a door creak open.

"Thor! Where on earth did you put my cereal? I swear. If you ate it, I will-" both of them locked eyes with each other for a brief second.

"Who are you, boy?! How did you get in here!?"

"Are you Loki? The person Thor's been talking about all week?"

"I am. Who are you you puny midguardian? Answer me or I swear on Odin's beard that I will blast-"

There was a flash of lightning when Thor descended from the balcony with Miljnor by his side. "Brother! Ah. I see you have already had the chance to meet young Peter. Peter. This is Loki. My brother."

"Nice to meet you Mr Loki."

That was five years ago.

Now, Peter is nineteen. He had just come back from patrol and plopped himself onto his bed feeling utterly exhausted. He didn't even bother to change out of his suit.

"Spider-Man huh? It couldn't have sounded more cheesier."

Peter jumped at the voice. Loki stood by his door with an amused but concerned face.

"Uncle Loki! Wha- Please don't tell my dads! They'll freak!"

"Shhh. Your secret is safe with me for now. But I expect you to tell them the truth when the time comes."

"How did you find out?"

"Your lying skills are just terrible. Remind me to teach you the proper ways sometime in the future. Now. I suggest that you go and wash up before your fathers get here. They are in the lobby as we speak. I shall distract them while you change. And do find a better hiding spot than that false wall. It is so visible especially to a trained eye like your assassin aunt and uncles."

Loki turns to leave but paused.

"Don't do anything reckless Peter." He murmured before shutting the door behind him.