Chapter 15

Peter-Stark-Rogers never expected a portal to appear right in his bedroom. At first, he had thought that he was merely dreaming. After all, we was quite tired the night before and was asleep once his head touched the soft cushion that was his pillow.

The Master of Mystic Arts emerged from it. He was wondering why JARVIS didn't inform him earlier. Was this an intrusion?

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The strange (pun intended) man was staring straight at him, he was already in a battle stance as the mysterious portal began to close behind him.

"Um. I live here."

Before he could say anything else, the door to his bedroom opened.

"Stephen. You didn't mention that you were visiting." Tony started. He was among others; Steve, Clint, Bruce and Natasha who were still awake at this ungodly hour.

"Cool! Are you a wizard? Like, Harry Potter?" Peter was basically bouncing on the heels of his feet, it  would be almost impossible to put him back to bed now.

Stephen raised an eyebrow. "Peter. Meet Doctor Stephen Strange."

"Woah! Are you like a real Doctor or is that like your stage name?"

"Stephen Strange is in fact my real name. And as for the Doctor part, I have a phD to prove it."

"Cool."

"Look. We'll continue this conversation in the morning. And for heaven's sake, Peter. It's a school night! Get some sleep. Stephen. Follow us. Steve and I will show you to one of our guest rooms and you can crash in there for the night. As of now, back to bed." The others agreed and trudged off back to their respective rooms.

Peter was awoken by none other than JARVIS. He jerked up in bed and widened his eyes as he didn't expect to find the exact time to be 08:00. "Crap! I'm gonna be late for school!"

He hurriedly got dressed, stuck a toothbrush in hid mouth with barely any toothpaste on it, the hot water barely touching his skin and proceeded to hurry out of his room with his back pack hanging loosely off his shoulders.

"Dad! Why didn't you or pops wake me up?! I'm gonna be late!"

"Sorry Pete. We tried. You were asleep. Dead as a log." Tony replied as he sipped his steaming mug of coffee.

"Peter! Do you want any blueberry pancakes? Or do you prefer the chocolate chip ones?" Steve said from the stove where he was whipping an obscene number of pancakes. They were piled onto twelve plates and by the looks of it, it was going to topple any second.

"No time!" Tony tossed him a granola bar which Peter caught with his mouth and waved a hand as a guesture of thanks before rushing past Thor and Natasha who had just woken up.

"Your son is quite active." Stephen inquires as he takes a generous sip of his Earl Gray tea.

"Son of Stark. Why is son of Parker rushing so?"

"He has school, Thor." Bruce replied, walking out with a Stark pad in hand.

"What is this midguardian term called 'school' in which you speak of?" As Bruce continued to explain to Thor what school was, Tony turned to Stephen.

"So. Stephen. You never really told us why you appeared in my son's bedroom at 2AM in the morning."

"He has grown quite a bit since the last time I saw him."

"Yeah. How long has it been since?"

"About five years. How's things back at Hogwarts?"

"It's fine." Stephen replied as he ignored that Harry Potter reference. "We just recruited a whole group of sorcerers and they are making quite the  progress."