Chapter 26 (Edited)

"How are you here?" Everything was quiet. No one spoke. It was just Peter and Wade. Wade wanted to scream and jump for joy, but something told him now wasn't the time.

"What do you mean? I was never gone." Wade asked, confused. He had only been gone for a month, hadn't he? Had he been gone much longer than that? Had he lost track of time so easily?

"THEY TOLD ME YOU DIED!"

Everyone in the room froze.

"Let's take this somewhere else."

Wade now stood in Peter's room. Peter sat on the window ledge, his feet dangling from the opening. "They told me you died."

"Who did?"

"HYDRA."

Wade wanted to sock whoever did this to him and made them pay dearly. He knew HYDRA. He was associated with them before for a job. He never liked them, he just did their dirty work. His baby boy was scarred. "What about them?"

"I remember now. What they did."

"Whatever they did to you, you know that it won't ever happen again, don't you?"

Peter didn't answer.

Tony knew that it wasn't right, but as soon as both Natasha and Clint had informed him of what happened in that room, he immedietely pulled up a live security feed from Peter's room. They heard everything. The entire team stood still as they watched the situation unfold on screen.

Peter sobbed.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I remembered." Wade was confused for a moment until he put the pieces together. Anger bubbled within him for a moment like a cauldron on the verge of exploding.

"They wiped your memory." He whispered. Peter's silence gave him a direct answer.

"I'll kill them. I'll kill them all." At that, Peter became rigid and started to shake much more uncontrollably. Sobs wrecked his entire tiny frame as he couldn't bare to look at Wade in the eye. He just couldn't.

"W-what's wrong? Was it something I said?" Wade panicked. He didn't know what to do. Should he go and hug him or just stay away. He chose the latter.

Peter began to spew out gibberish. Tony seriously wanted to barge in there and make it stop right about now. He couldn't stand to see his son cry. When he cried, it made him want to cry too. "Woah! Woah! Slow down! What do you mean?"

"I KILLED SOMEONE! I TOOK SOMEONE'S LIFE FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"Look. I know what it's like to kill someone. I've done it myself. It's no fun."

"I took away someone's life! Someone who was probably innocent! I killed them! I'm a monster! Just a freak!"

"Hey! Is that what those HYDRA shitbags called you!? They don't know anything! You're not a freak. You hear me?"

"JARVIS. Hack into HYDRA files and find out any recent HYDRA related activities."

"Already done sir. Recent successful attempted assassination. One month ago, two drug dealers, Ronald and Sefina Dunham. Responisble for human trafficking as well as the illegal selling of hundreds of kilograms of drugs, supplying eight hundred different black markets worldwide. Worked for HYDRA for a few years until deemed useless and then finally eliminated on the 12th of July, 2018 in Glasgow, Scotland."

"Oh, Peter."

Fury didn't like working with the villain. But he deemed Wade okay, which was pretty big coming from him.

Wade was still kept in a cell, which he didn't mind as long as he was able to stay close to his boyfriend at all times. He was allowed occasional visits from Peter from time to time to help with the regaining of memories. The team knew that Wade was what was best for him and backed off.

"Um. Mr Stark sir, can I request some time with Peter outside of this tower? I would like to bring him somewhere."

Tony raised an eyebrow. He contacted Steve and Fury who agreed that Wade would only be granted no more than an hour with Peter, after that, he was to return the teenage boy to the tower straight after without any further negotiations.

"Good. Because an hour is more than enough."

"Where are we going?"

"Someplace you'll remember."

They went to Eric's. "Remember, Petey? The place we went to on our first date? We fell in love. Please. Try to remember. You're my everything. I can't loose you. Not again."

All the memories came flooding back like it was just yesterday. Their first date. Going on several more to this exact place.

"Do you remember?"

"Y-yeah. I do, Wade."

"Do you remember what today's date is too?"

"Huh?"

"It's the 12th of August. Happy one month anniversary, Petey Pie. I love you."

"I love you too."

And Peter knew. No matter what happened, Wade and his family would always be there for him. Whether through the good times or the bad, they would make it through.

Three years later, Peter turned eighteen and had officially married Wade Wilson. Logan was there to see it through. He had gotten back from a month long mission with the X-Men and was unaware of where Wade was until today. Peter was proud the day that he was finally accepted as a fellow Avenger and that was all he could have really asked for.

The couple had adopted three kids, all from the same orphanage he was found at by both Steve and Tony. They picked two boys and one girl by the names of Matthew Logan Wilson-Parker, Tony Benjamin Wilson-Parker and May Peggy Wilson-Parker, tributes to the late Peggy Carter and Howard Stark.

The team had retired after five more active services to SHIELD. The Stark or better known to the world as the Avengers tower was sold in the name of charity to help fund hospitals to specially treat those with Amnesia thanks to Peter's helpful suggestion. Stark Industries now funds every hospital in New York City.

Tony now lives in a simple apartment in New York with Pepper. He had finally married her after a long time of waiting and they had another Stark to carry on the bloodline, Jarvis Owen Stark. He would do great things, no doubt about it.

Steve and Bucky had decided to purchase a humble home in Brooklyn. Both of them vowed to take their time helping each other whenever they could to reintegrate themselves into the 21st century.

Clint had gone back to his farm to be with his family but visited New York often. Natasha now quit SHIELD and was reposted to the CIA with Clint while Nick Fury stepped down as director of SHIELD and was being replaced by agent Phil Coulson who was now officially director Phil Coulson. He and Natasha would be with the CIA now, doing missions for them. They couldn't say that they would miss Fury and his eyepatch, but it was a new beginning. Something different to look forward to at least.

Thor and Jane had moved to New Mexico to start a new life, proceeding to purchase a home there as well. Loki had surprisingly gotten along well with Darcy (Don't ask me how). In fact, it had gone too well as they had announced their engagement and were soon lawfully wedded husband and wife in midguardian terms a week after their third date. They had two lovely children, both of different genders by the names of Odin Jacob (named after Odin himself, of course) Laufeyson and Jane Michelle Laufeyson.

Bruce haf tried a life with Betty back in Chicago where they now resided. The couple were sorting out their issues but it worked out fine in the end.

That was all there was to it. What was the definition of a family? Well, they stood by you through storms. Blood is thicker than water. Peter Parker had never been happier.