Chapter 8: "Who? Who got shot love?"

Mrs. Coleman’s POV

            I was at a friend’s house because she was hosting a little get together with her co-workers and friends when I just got a call from Louis, saying that one of my girls were in the hospital emergency room. I hurried to my car and called my husband on the way.

            I got to the hospital and everyone was already there, Louis, Kyle, and my husband but no sign of both of my daughters.

            “What happened?” I asked looking at Louis, whose eyes were red and puffy.

            “Cera was being held hostage and Kendall and I went to go get her. Once we got there, there was this big argument and the guy pulled out a gun and she got shot.” He said with his head hung.

            “Who? Who got shot love?” I frantically asked him.

Just as Louis was going to answer, Cera walked out from the double doors with a nurse. I ran up to her and hugged her as tears ran down my face. Now that I knew she was safe that means Kendall is the one that was shot, I felt like someone torn my heart in two.

Cera’s POV

            My mom was crying while my dad comforted her, everything was my fault if I stayed away from Peter like all of my friends told me to none of this would have happened.

            “Hey are you OK?” Kyle asked putting his arm around me.

            “No. This happened because I didn’t listen to my friends, I fell for a bad guy.” I said putting my head on his shoulder.

            “Don’t blame yourself. Everyone makes mistake due to their emotions but we all learn from it. Don’t beat yourself up because of one mistake you made.”

            “Thanks but it’s my fault Kendall has a bullet in her back and is fighting for her life.” I cried into his chest.

            After hours of waiting for someone to tell us how Kendall was doing the doctor finally came from the double door and walked straight to us. We all stood up while he talked to us.

            “Hello, you are Kendall Coleman’s family right?” The doctor asked.

            “Yes. How is she doctor?” My mom replied.

            “She will be fine but she is still in critical condition. She was shot in the back but the bullet didn’t hit anything important.”

            “Thank you doctor.” My dad said shaking his hand.

I was relieved to know she would be ok. Everyone headed home except me and Louis, I wanted to stay with her and be next to her when she woke up.

One Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें