Chapter 14: Oh no.

Harry’s POV

            So tonight we were going to a little after party at someone’s house we were invited to. I had my eyes on someone for a couple of weeks and she happens to be a contestant on XFactor. I saw her across the room with Marlina and decided to grab a drink and have some fun.

            “Hey Kat.” I yelled over the music and handed her a drink.

            “What’s going on dimples? Having fun tonight?” She asked.

            “Yeah. It’s kind of loud in here would you like to take a walk with me in the backyard?”

            “Sure.”

            We headed to the back of the house and there were tall hedges which made a maze. I decided we should walk inside and have a little fun. Once we took a few steps in the maze she looked creped out, I mean why wouldn’t she be, it’s Halloween. I decided that I was going to have some fun. I started walking really fast to get ahead of her just far enough so I could hide and scare her.

            “Harry? Where are you?” She asked, “Come on. Don’t scare me.”

I stayed quiet and hidden for a while waiting for her to get close enough to frighten her.

            “Harry?!” She yelled kind of panicking, “Please, you’re scaring me now and I hate being scared.” She was getting closer to where I was.

            I popped out from where I was hiding and she got really scared and ran in a different direction. I ran after her and grabbed her into a hug before she got back into the house. I turned her around to see tears in her eyes.

            “I’m sorry I didn’t think I would scare you that badly.” I said hugging her.

            “I told you I hate getting scared.”

Kat’s POV

            Marlina and I were at the Halloween party which all the XFactor contestants were invited to. We were across the room discussing our plan to get Louis and Marlina together since Louis and his girlfriend broke up and she has always had a thing for him.

            “So you know the plan right Kat?” Marlina asked me.

            “Yes, I’m going to used Harry to get you with Louis. I got it, I got it.” I replied.

            “Good because here comes your man now.” She gave me this mischievous smirk.

            “Hey Kat.” He greeted me with a drink.

            “What’s going on dimples? Having fun tonight?” I replied.

            “Yeah, it’s kind of loud in here would you like to take a walk with me in the backyard?”

            “Sure.”

            I quickly looked over to Marlina who gave me a thumb up and I knew her plan was taking course. One we got to the backyard Harry decides to charge through the maze and hide. I yell for him to come out because I hate getting scared, like I cry when things scare me a lot, I react very horribly.

            Once he popped out of no where I took off running for the house whilst my eyes started tearing up. He came running after me and turned me around, when he saw my frightened look on my face he quickly pulled me into a hug.