Chapter 15

Kendall’s POV

            The wind hitting my face and my feet moving at a quick pace, everything was bright and warm. It feels like I am back in California running down Venice Beach

            “YOU WILL BE MINE!” I heard a man yell from behind me.

            “What do you want from me?” I asked as everything around me became gloomy and cold. I tried my hardest to get away but he caught up to me. “Please don’t do this?”

He ignored me and beat me with all his might. After he threw a few blows to my face and stomach, my body became numb.

            I screamed and shot up from my bed, sweating and tears running down my face. I curled up into a ball with my legs tucked into my chest and my face buried in them. I rocked myself back and forth in the fetal position crying. ‘Why did this happen to me?’ I thought to myself.

            I heard foot steps coming from the hallway towards my room, I got scared. ‘What if it was that man again? Who’s going to help me?’ these thoughts rushed to my mind. The door opened and I saw a man’s shadow.

            “Please go away leave me alone. Why are you doing this to me?” I asked taking cover behind my sheets and pillows as he walked closer.

            “Kendall, it’s me,” He reached his hand out to touch me and I flinched, “It’s ok babe, I won’t let anyone hurt you.”

            “Louis.” I sighed in relief that it wasn’t my rapist. “How come you aren’t at the XFactor house?” I asked looking at the clock, “It’s already midnight.”

            “You think I’m going to leave you after what just happened to you?”

            “Louis, that’s your future. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.”

            “WILL YOU STOP BOTTLEING THINGS UP KENDALL!” He snapped at me. That was the first time Louis ever yelled at me and my eyes began to water. “I’m sorry, it’s just its getting old; just for once show how you really are feeling.”

            I started to cry into his chest, “I’m just scared that people will take advantage of me being open because that is when I get hurt Louis, and I won’t let anyone do that to me, again.”

Harry’sPOV

            I woke up before then Liam, to my surprise, but I noticed Louis wasn’t in his bed. I just guessed that he was downstairs trying to recover from his hangover. Right as I was going to leave the room my phone rang, I grabbed it and saw Cera’s name.

            “Cera? What’s going on?” I asked her.

            “Louis is over and I need you to cover for him because I think he is going to stay for a while.”

            “Wait, why is he there?”

            “He just turned up out of no where and something happened that is preventing him from going back to the XFactor house right now.”

            “What happened?” I asked very concerned and worried about what she was going to reply. When she told me what happened I just wanted to cry and run to comfort Kendall but if I knew Louis he would never leave her side. “I will do what I can. Is there anything I can do to help?”

            “Not for the time being, I think Louis has everything under control.” She replied.

            “Oh and Cera just make sure Louis is not away for the whole week because we still need to rehearse.”