Chapter 18:

Cera’s POV

            Kendall was finally home after weeks of being in the hospital. But she seems a little off, like something is bothering her. I guess if she wanted to talk about what ever it is she would come talk to me, I don’t want to get in anyone’s business. The boys were over, if feels like old times.

            “Hey sissy can I talk to you up in my room?” Kendall asked.

            “Of course,” We both walked up stairs, “What’s going on?”

            “Well, I’m not exactly sure how to say this..” She stared at the ground.

            “Just come out with it. I hate it when you keep me anxiously waiting like this.”

            “OK. So Peter came to my hospital room and told me something.” Ugh I hate it when she stalls it.

            “SPIT IT OUT.” I started to get annoyed.

            “He said… he said he loves you.”

            “He said what?” I said shocked. “I need to go for a walk, I’ll be back later.”

            I walked out the door without giving any of the boys or my parents an explanation of where I was going and why I am leaving. I just need time to think and get some fresh air. Why would Peter do what he did if he loves me? That isn’t what love is about, is it? No because that isn’t how it is in movies, well on the other hand they are movies. I walked over to the park close to our house and just sit on the swing set.

            “Hey Cera.” A familiar deep voice spoke. I looked up not surprised to see him.

            “Hi Peter.” I replied.

            “I’m guessing Kendall told you huhh?”

            “Yeah, but Peter I don’t think this would work out between us, I’m sorry.”

            “It’s fine,” he sighed, “I was sort of expecting that. Well, I guess I’m going to leave now. Hopefully one day our paths will cross again.”

            “Bye Peter.” He started walking away.

            I got my phone out and texted my best friend, Kelsey.

To Kelsey:

Hey can you meet me at the park?  I need some company.

From Kelsey:

Yeah sure, is everything ok?

To Kelsey:

I’ll explain everything when you get here.

From Kelsey:

I will be there in 5 minutes(:

Niall’s POV

            Cera ran out the door pretty fast. A few seconds later, Kendall came down not saying a word. I wonder what happened to make Cera basically storm out of the house without telling anyone where she was going or what happened.

            “Kendall, what happened? Why is Cera upset?” I asked

            “It’s a long story Nialler.” She sighed, “I think I should go find her.”