Chapter 17

Kendall’s POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

            After hearing that sound I knew exactly where I was. All I could hear was the sound of the machines and people talking.

            “Louis everything will be fine. She just needs time to recover, she WILL wake up.” I heard Cera sooth Louis.

            “It’s been two weeks. I just want to see her beautiful eye and smile. I just want to hold her in my arms.” I could tell he was on the brink of tears, I want so badly to open my eyes but they wouldn’t budge.

            “You will, you just have to be patient Lou.”

            I felt him squeeze my hand. I started drifting back to sleep. I didn’t want to go back to sleep but it slowly came over me.

            I was on a cliff over looking the sunset. Someone’s arms wrapped around my waist, I turned around to see the person I am in love with.

            “This is so beautiful.” I said looking out at the view and leaning back on his chest.

            “Yes you are.” He smiled.

            “You’re so cheesy.” I smacked his arm.

            “You know you like my cheesiness.”

            “I wish we could stay like this forever.” I turned to face him, “I love you.” I kissed him but something was missing.

            I opened my eyes and he wasn’t there anymore. The nice, white clouds now turned into grey, rain clouds. Everything turned dark and cold.

Louis POV

            I held on to Kendall’s hand just hoping that if she knew I was there she would wake up. It has been two weeks and she still hasn’t woken up. Everyone had left to go get something to eat except for me; I couldn’t leave her side for a minute because I want to be here when she wakes up.

            “I’m sorry I didn’t notice how in pain you were in. I shouldn’t have taken you out of the house, I’m so sorry.” I said to her, “If I could I would switch places with you in a heartbeat. I hate seeing you like this and it’s all because of that jerk, Peter.” I paused, “Please wake up, I’m lost without you. I don’t know how I would live my life if I lost you. I am in love with you Kendall Isabelle Coleman, please wake up.” The tears started falling from my eyes.

            Suddenly the constant sound of beeping became long and never ending. What was happening? This can’t be happening the love of my life was dying right in front of me.

            “HELP! SOMEONE HELP!” I screamed and pushed the nurse button.

            “Sir, you are going to have to leave the room.” The nurses said as they were escorting me out of the room.

            “NO I’M NOT LEAVING HER!” I yelled over my sobs.

            “Sir, you have to go.” She said being more stern.

            “Louis what’s going on?” I heard Liam running up to me with Zayn and Niall.

            “She’s dying and they won’t let me stay with her.”

            “CLEAR!!” I heard the doctor yell. I turned around to see them using the resuscitator machine on her. Then a nurse began to press on her chest, but nothing happened, the heart monitor. “Higher voltage, CLEAR!” They repeated this process again.