Chapter 10: XFactor auditions

I have been in the hospital for a couple of days and today is finally the day I get to go home. I couldn’t wait to get out of the hospital and enjoy my life again. My mom and dad were there to take me home.

           “Ready to go sweetheart?” My dad asked helping me out of bed.

           “Yes. I can’t wait to get out of this boring hospital.” I replied.

           “Lets get going then.”

           We pulled up into the driveway and headed towards the front door. I was glad to be home where I had things that I could do and sleep in my own comfortable bed. My mom opened the door, I was surprised at the first thing I saw when I walked into the house.

           “WELCOME HOME KENDALL!” Everyone popped out from their hiding spots

           “Thank you.” I said with the biggest smile on my face, “You guys didn’t have to do all this for me.”

           “Yes we did. We had to do something special because you are such a wonderful person and you gave every single one of us what we wanted for Christmas.” Harry said with a big smile on his face.

           It was great to be welcomed home by the people I care about the most except Kyle, he had to go back to California. What did I do to deserve all of these wonderful people in my life? Anyways the boy seemed anxious to announce something while everyone was there and in a happy mood.

           “Everyone, the lads and I have something to say.” Liam announced, “In a couple of months we are going to audition for XFactor.”

           “That is great guys. You know you will all have support here no matter what.” I said.

*Couple of months later*

           Today was the day, AUDITIONS. Last night the guys slept at my house so we could all go to the auditions together. I woke up around half four so that I could make breakfast for them.

Niall’s POV

           It was fifteen to five and I was awake because someone was cooking. I wonder who would be up at this time cooking, but I don’t care as long as I get some. I walked around the guys and into the kitchen to see Kendall making breakfast.

           “Kendall? What are you doing up?” I yawned

           “Just making some food for you guys because I know you can not fully function with out it.” She said with a cheeky smile.

           “So what are you making?”

           “Chocolate chip waffles, eggs, bacon, and whatever else you guys would like. So any request?” She asked me.

           “Wow. I think I will be fine with whatever you just made. I will go wake up the others.”

           I walked over to the guest room and quickly woke the guys up so we could eat and then get ready to leave. I got Liam, Louis and Harry up but Zayn was more of a challenge. So the boys and I decided to sing him awake. I grabbed my guitar and played it while the three of them jumped on the bed to wake Zayn up.

Zayn’s POV

           GOD why won’t these boys just let me sleep? They were singing so obnoxiously and jumping on the bed like crazy. I knew they wouldn’t let me sleep in peace.

           “Zayney wake up, there is food and we have to leave soon.” Liam said jumping on the bed.

           “FINE I’m awake.” I said very angrily.