Is The World Finally At Peace?

ETHAN

Do you ever get that feeling that someone is watching you. Watching your every move. Well, times that by one hundred and that's my life on a daily basis. The stares. People admiring me, especially women. They all want a piece of me. Endless attention is what I get. People asking for pictures and autographs with phone numbers slipped into my hands on the down low. They see me as a thing and not a person. It gets tiring.

Standing on my feet that sink into the sand, I spray some lotion on my legs so I can protect myself from the suns rays. I might as well give them something good to look at while they stare endlessly at me. I get a lot of the younger girls checking me out mostly, the ones in large groups with the tiniest bikinis. Not that I'm complaining.

"Want me to get your back?" An all too familiar voice makes me sigh tirelessly trying to get her to take the hint. Liv Jennings. She keeps following me around, and it's getting a little annoying. She's like a needy girlfriend that's you're trying to breakup with. The one that doesn't see anything wrong with the relationship but everything is wrong. She's that girl, the one that tries to make it work. Forcefully.

"No it's already been done, thanks" I continue to spray my legs and not look at her. I'm not interested in her. She's too young and reminds me of Talia, high maintenance. That's too much of an effort for me. I'd go grey if I went out with her or went back to Talia, and I like my hair the way it is right now.

Sun beds are laid out but not your typical ones. Theses are plastic with cushions in them, designer ones. Not like the crappy wooden ones you get. I roll the lotion underneath mine and settle myself on the bed. Pulling my shorts up a little for the exposure.

"Would you mind doing mine?" I can hear the flirty tone she puts on for me. It's like she's trained to do it. I sit up and request the bottle to get it over and done with. I squirt some lotion on my hands and rub it on her skin. She moves her hair across her shoulders and looks over to me, "Thanks Ethan" she smiles at me. I tighten my own smile to send her back. Once I'm finished she stands up and rubs more lotion on her body. Bending over to get her legs so I can see both her ass and tits spilling out of that nonexistent bikini she's wearing. How does her mom let her out in that? Okay, now I sound like a middle aged man.

Why aren't I getting enjoyment out of this? I'm soft. Why the hell am I soft? I shouldn't be. This girl is practically saying 'come fuck me big boy' and I'm soft? What the fuck is wrong with me?

I stare at her as she keeps going, smirking at me and I'm still not hard. I lean my head back and squeeze my eyes shut under my sunglasses thinking this cannot be happening. This has never happened to me before.

I mean, she looks kind of desperate and I don't do desperate.

I look back into the water area and see she is taking pictures with her sister. Not Chloe, but Kim. Both laughing and giggling with each other, to pose like fake Instagram happy people who are furthest thing from it. It's a general statement, I know, but nine times out of ten, I'm right. Then I hear movement to my other side and I see Kate with a hunched over Chloe.

She's in a long sleeve shirt and stops mid butt showing her bikini bottoms. Her ass cheeks peeking out to greet me, and my little friend rises to the occasion. "Oh so now you're awake" I mumble down to him. I look back over to the two girls and I see Kate set Chloe up on a bed and opens up the umbrella above her. Ryan comes over with a bottle water with Asher and they both kneel down rubbing her legs. Her head is down and I sit up immediately. Is something wrong? I stand up in the hot sand and stalk my way over to them and lean against the pole of the umbrella. Hearing the end of Ryan's words.

"....pass out if you don't Coco. Come on, I'll lay with you if you want?" Ryan sits himself up beside and cross legged Chloe.

"No, no, I'm good I just need to be alone" She pats his legs where the material of his shorts are covering and I see both guys stand up staring down at her. They both shake my hand acknowledging me and I give one back. They walk away, but not without both of them kissing her head and Kate's. But I do notice Asher lingering on Chloe a little longer, and he whispers something to her making her smile softly. She takes his hand and looks at him and he lifts their hands up to his lips kissing the back of her knuckles and squeezing it before letting go.