Stay With Me?

CHLOE

I can feel my brain crashing against my skull with every painful thump. I raise my hand up to my head to give myself some sort of comfort. Any sort of comfort. I groan lowly at the feeling. I rub my eyes so I can open them fully. It doesn't smell like paint? Why doesn't it smell like paint?

Opening my eyes I look straight above me to see the ceiling is fully intact. No holes, no crumbling plaster and no attic. It's all there.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself and I shift my body up. Realising that this is most certainly not my room. Blue, beige and white furnishing around the large bedroom. "What. The. Fuck?" I repeat and sit up quickly and straighter. Immediately regretting that. I cover my hand over my mouth. I'm not sure if it's vomit or a burp. I'm not about to find out.

"Where the hell am I?" I look around the room to see pictures of the Millers covering the walls and tables. Mainly of -

"Ethan?" I sit there staring at this Greek God who walked out of the bathroom dripping wet. Small droplets travel south over the bumps of his six pack. A fresh white towel wrapped loosely around his hips and he smiles when he realises I'm awake. But I can't take my eyes off how delectable his body looks in -

STOP!

Not happening. Wipe those sinful thoughts out of your damn head Chloe. This fucking instant.

"Morning Chloe. How are you feeling?" He prowls over to me with a dark look in his eyes, kneeling on the end of the bed with one leg. The towel slightly opens seeing more skin and dart my eyes back up to his now playful stare.

"I feel fucking fabulous thanks for asking Doc" I remark sarcastically and shift in the bed. Then it hits me. I feel my eyes widen to a comical size at the thought and my cheeks heat up. Did we? Surely not? Why would he? Nope!

"We didn't?.... you know?..." I point to the sheets that I'm currently lying in. I watch his eyes get brighter as he shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know what you mean?" he teases me and I hate that. But I start to picture us in that position and I feel like I shouldn't. My nub beating away down low and I can feel the pool of wetness between my thighs at the thought of some action. Any action. Even with him. That's how longs it's fucking been. My own body is betraying me. Betraying me for Ethan.

"Ethan!" I lift up the covers to see I'm still fully clothed but bits of sand have kept me company in bed. "Oh god, please tell me we didn't?" I groan, but feel my stomach flutter from male attention. Even though my words say one thing but my head is saying another.

I need to get laid.

Listening to his loud laugh I race my eyes back to him by the sudden loud noise and I climb up his end of the bed shushing him over and over. Too loud. Too loud. I reach out hand cover my hand over his mouth and he takes my waist in his hands to steady me. "I'm not in the mood for your games Miller. Just tell me" he stops and gently lifts my hand off his mouth.

"No, we didn't" he grins at me and I release a breath that was long overdue. "Would it have really been so bad if we did Chloe?" He winks and I sit back on my knees relief washing over me. But the sudden emptiness sets in. Why would he fuck me when he has so many options?

That's the first thought that came to mind when I realised what I had said. I'm not for him. We're polar opposites and we annoy the shit out of each other. So why the hell would he go for you Chloe?

"What?"He asks as I look up at him staring back down at me. I shake my head and slide off the bed. Wiping the sand off, but I know I'd be all day doing that. "Chloe, what?" He takes one of wrists to stop me from cleaning up his ruined bed. Wipe after wipe I used this to distract myself from answering the question. Divert.