**ANNOUNCMENT**

I just want to address something for you all. I understand that you're all waiting on updates and I get that some of you are excited about them, so excited that you message in saying how you can't wait for them (I thank you for the eagerness).

There are a number of things I want to say any this goes for all of my books:

1. I WILL complete ALL of my books.

2. Updates, like I've said before will be SLOW. And there is NO updating schedule, and I won't stick to one either.

3. Please understand that I don't have much of the time that I'd like to dedicate to writing these days. I work FULL TIME and my job is demanding right now.

4. Please don't send me update requests, update questions or rude messages about the lack of updates I am giving. I KNOW I am behind and slow with them. But I'm a very busy person right now. My career comes first and it will for the time being.

5. If you don't want to wait on updates, find it annoying to and want to stop reading the books then go right ahead. I honestly don't mind, but don't threaten me with it. As Alex would say "Just Nike that shit and just do it".

6. Please see it from my side of things, I'm busy and I do dedicate of what little time that I have to writing. I try to find it where I can fit it in. It's little but I do try and find some for you all.

7. I want to thank all those who send me nothing but positivity. I'm trying to get through all your lovely and kind messages right now, there are a lot! So some of that time is taken up to respond to you all too. ❤️❤️

There are only so many hours in the day and I also need to relax from work from time to time.

A piece of advice, if you're going to start off your message with "I don't mean to be rude" then nine times out of ten, you are going to be rude so I strongly recommend against it 😂

Sending my love to you all nonetheless ❤️
Thank you for reading all my books. I really from the bottom of my heart appreciate every single one of you and your support. Especially over the last while ❤️❤️ xx