1

"Hello. I'm Rahzel. It has been a wild year for me. Better than 2018. If you remember or too lazy to read Rahzel: My Moment Year 2, read the prolong or read the story. The author would love that.

"Anyway, I've returned late 2018 after my shoulder injury. I've made Smackdown Live my bitch. But this is part one, the start of the rise of The Big Bad Wolf, the return of Rahzel.

"What happens when you stab your best friend in the back? He gets revenge, right? What happens when he thinks he left for dead, but you're still breathing? You teach him a lesson. So, heres part one of my return. The revenge. I'll see you for part two.

Rahzel

My moment, Year 3

Part One: The Revenge

Smackdown Live

Tom: It is a big night here on Smackdown Live tonight. Shane McMahon will announce the new General Manager of Smackdown Live.

Graves: Also after last night loss to Team Raw at Survivor Series, The Chosen One strike when the iron was hot, cashing in The Money in the Bank contract. Tonight is Raij's WWE Championship celebration.

-24-

Raij: Yup thats right. You read that correct. I am the WWE Champion. The nobody. The weakling of The RowdyRuff Boyz is something that Rahzel was not.

Man, I felt bad for Rahzel. But he was a bully to the nerd and I got my revenge. It all started with his injury and then some.

I strike a deal with Jinder and he attacked Zell backstage and dropped an oxygen tank on his shoulder. I came back, we became Tag Team Champs, I was Mr. Money in the Bank and then WWE Champion.

I stole Rahzel's moment, I stole his crush, the lovely Becky Lynch. I became what he couldn't be. He was the loser.

I was on top of the world. Until...

-SD-

Shane McMahon was in the ring speaking about the new General Manager. The music of Scottie Ace as he came out wearing a purple suit.

Scottie: I'm sorry to interrupt you, Shane. I wanted to let you know about what I've been doing since you announced about the new General Manager position being opened. Also to be out here when you call my name.

Shane: Scottie, I know you've worked hard for the General Manager position, helped out when I was taken out and much more. I know that your beliefs about Smackdown being about making stars and opportunities.

But we found someone else who had the same ideas, but better. Lets say she has the same citique like Daniel.

So ladies and gentlemen, the new Smackdown Live General Manager.

The crowd cheered, Scottie's mouth drop as the new GM walked out.

Graves: Are you kidding me?

Tom: No way Corey. Lilith Ace, the wife of Scottie Ace is the new General Manager.

Lilith: Thank you, Shane. I hope I can do a great like predecessor has done here on Smackdown Live. I have some ideas that will make Smackdown the must watch show.

For starters, Raij, tonight is about you and you can party all you want. But at Clash of Champions, Finn Bálor will have his rematch against you for the WWE Championship.

Scottie, honey, I know you didn't get the job. But I want you to keep up the job and help out with the celebration tonight. Thank you, WWE Universe and let's continue the show.

-SD-

There were Bollywood dancers, Bollywood music, and Raij celebrating in the ring.

Raij: Well, last night sucked to be Smackdown. But it also sucked to be Finn Bálor. Who would've thought I would become WWE Champion. None of you did. None of the superstars in the back did. Sure as hell, Rahzel did.

This started after late last year when Rahzel injured himself. Then as he was backstage, crying, I had Jinder make his day worse by breaking his arm.

After that, I was destined for greatness. In one year I've became Intercontinental Champion, Smackdown Tag Team Champion, United States Champion, Mr. Money in the Bank, and now WWE Champion!

You people never saw anything in me. So, I forced you to see me rise to where I am now. Move on Bray Wyatt because I got the whole world in my damn hands.

The lights cut off as a certain heartbeat echo in the arena followed by red lights.

"[Heartbeat] He got the whole world in his hands"

"[Heartbeat] He got the whole wide world..."

"[Heartbeat] in his hands"

"[Heartbeat] He got the whole world in his [Heartbeat] hands.

He's got the whole world in his hands."

Laughter started to become creepy, dark and sinister. The red lights shine in the ring on Raij and someone behind him.

Tom: Oh my!

Saxton: It can't be!

Raij felt chills through his body as he knew who it was. But he didn't come out. He laughed, shrugging off the scared attempt off as he turned around.

The person kicked him in the gut and DDT to the mat. The crowd cheered as the champ was down.

Tom: It is! Rahzel has returned!

Graves: He can't do that to Raij! He can't do that to our WWE Champion!

Saxton: Raij had Mahal to attack and injure his left arm. Now, he's back and out for revenge!

The Big Bad Wolf pick up the champion and hit The Crimson Moon on him.

Tom: The Big Bad Wolf is back and Raij is in serious trouble! He has a match against Finn at Clash and Rahzel is back. What will the WWE Champion going to do with this dilemma.

-24-

"It felt so good to beat Raij when I came back. All I heard was how he had me injured and whatever. When you want to take someone out, make sure you get the job done. But that was a small taste. This is just the start of what will become a highway to hell for Raij."