12

I was at the hotel from The Rumble, talking to Sinzu on the phone. She had her first match last night before NXT Takeover started and I get to see it this Wednesday.

We were doing...things till I got a call from Scottie. I answer it.

"Dude, are you kidding me right!?"

Scottie: Uh oh. Still haven't manage doing it and answering the phone at the same time.

"No, she's heading back to Florida for tapings this week. So, it was phone sex. Can I help you?"

Scottie: Yeah, I got a call from The NBA and since you're a star in Charlotte, you're going to be apart of The NBA Celebrity Game.

I bounced on my bed, celebrating that I was going to be in the game. But that ended when I got knocks on the door.

"Thanks. Gotta go answer the door."

Scottie: Later bro.

I answered the door and saw Charlotte and an annoyed Becky.

"NXT me would love this threesome, but it's not happening."

Charlotte: I think we need to talk. Now, can we?

"I wasn't sleeping. Not one bit."

Charlotte: We next door to your room. We can hear you having phone sex.

The best friends walked in the room and sat down at the table while I closed the door and join them.

"So..."

Charlotte: You two need to talk. I'm tried of not seeing you as friends. We used to be cool and now, it's like you two are enemies.

Becky and I sighed as we didn't want to talk. But I know myself. I was going to get something off my chest.

"Rebecca, I know you know I had a crush on you since NXT. I tried to tell you, but I was scared.

"I tried to forget you with Dana and that relationship failed. I tried with Ember and that relationship failed.

"Sinzu makes me happy and I'm not going to fail. But I want to know. Do you really love Raijn or are you using him just for spite. If you break his heart, you won't mean thing to me anymore.

"Now leave, I want to sleep."

Becky got up before her friend, rushing out of my room. Charlotte smiled, hugging me before she exit.

Charlotte: Russell, I'm glad you're happy with someone. Sinzu is lucky to have a guy like you.

"Thank you Ash."

When she left, I hopped myself on the bed. I check my phone and saw Sinzu was still on the line.

"Babe?"

Sinzu: I heard everything. NXT you wanted a threesome.

"I was a horny mess back then."

-RZ-

Smackdown Live

Shane McMahon was in the ring with a mic in his hand, ready to cut a promo to start the show

Shane: What up, WWE Universe! Myself and Lilith are very proud of the superstars who participated in The Royal Rumble, including both winners of The Royal Rumble Match, Charlotte Flair and The Miz.

We know those two superstars will go to Wrestlemania. But in a couple of weeks, we will find out who the champions they're going to face.

Rahzel: My Revenge, Year 3 Part One (WWE Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें