26

Smackdown Live

Tom: Welcome to Smackdown Live. What a night Wrestlemania was 48 hours ago?

Saxton: Definitely well said! We seen great moments this past Sunday

Graves: Now we got The Smackdown after Mania. Fans cheering for who they hate and booing they like.

The Miz walked out, twist and raised The WWE Championship high.

Graves: Stand up guys, our real champion has arrive!

Tom: Sunday, The Miz retrieve The WWE Championship for the second time from Daniel Bryan after hit Bryan with a low blow.

Saxton: Calling Daniel a fraud and after what he pulled at Wrestlemania, Miz is a hypocrite!

Graves: Shut up Saxton!

The Miz bask in his glory with the fans chanting "You deserve it."

Miz: You all are right. I damn well deserve it!

Welcome to The Must-See Talk Show in WWE! Welcome to Miz TV. At Wrestlemania, I expose the fraud that was Daniel Bryan and I won The WWE Championship back.

Just like The Intercontinental Championship, I'm going to bring greatness back to this Championship. This Championship has been tainted by Jinder Mahal, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Finn Bálor, John Cena, and most definitely, Daniel Bryan.

I am going to be The Greatest WWE Champion in this company's history.

Daniel Bryan walked out in a fit of rage, heading for the ring. The Miz went out of the ring.

The Miz smirked as he backed up on the ramp, watching Bryan tear up the set.

Miz: Go ahead, Daniel. Be mad all you want because you'll never have a shot at this Championship again!

AJ Styles walked, stopping The Miz from backing up.

Styles: Miz, it's good that Daniel is not facing you because I'm coming for that title.

Finn: AJ, I don't think you deserve a shot after I beat you at Wrestlemania. As for you, Miz, it's going to be a piece of cake taking The WWE Championship back.