11 - Royal Rumble

"Being in The Royal Rumble was good. After missing it last year, I wanted to be back here and try to win.

"Well, let's just say I was screwed."

-24-

WWE Royal Rumble Kickoff

Jinder Mahal was walked out of his car, grabbing his bag and making his way to the arena. Mike Rome walked up to him.

Rome: Jinder, you entering the Royal Rumble Match tonight. How do you like your odds?

Jinder: The Modern Day Maharaja will dominate all who stand in my way of going to Wrestlemania and claim The Universal Champio-

Mike move away when The Maharaja was attacked by The Big Bad Wolf, Rahzel, slamming Mahal's back into car.

"Do you remember, Jinder? Remember slamming an oxygen tank on my injured arm last year? I sure didn't forget."

Jinder: N-n-no

Rahzel put him in a Rear Naked Choke, tightening his grip till Mahal passed out. He let go as Security Guards arrived.

"I can't beat up Raij. But I can beat you up."

Renee: That was earlier today. Jinder is being taking care of backstage by the trainers.

Booker: I gotta say Rahzel wants revenge, he will get it.

Renee: Anyway, Rahzel as an open challenge match coming up next here on The Royal Rumble Kickoff Show. Who do ya'll think will answer it.

Booker: It's hard to say. A lot of superstars wants to beat him and I'll day it'll be a Raw Superstar.

King: I want to see what the future stars down in NXT will do against a beast like Rahzel, so I'll go with NXT.

Renee: Well without futher ado, let's head to the ring with Tom, Corey and Byron.

-RZ-

Rahzel's Open Challenge
Superstars from Raw, NXT, or 205 Live can answer

Tom: Thank you Renee. Representing Smackdown Live, Tom Philips, Byron Saxton, Corey Graves here. We're about to have an interpromotional match.

Rahzel issued a challenge 2 weeks ago and we're about to find out who wants to fight The Big Bad Wolf.

Graves: Big night for Zell as he'll be one of 30 men to enter The Royal Rumble Match.

Rahzel await for his opponent, sitting on the turnbuckle.