Pt 1 Finale - Backlash

Raij: Backlash was going to be the night I came out on top. Drag Rahzel into the ambulance like throwing trash into the dump truck.

Interviewer: Do you hate him personally? Outside the ring?

Raij:...I don't know. I use to hate him because people saw more interest in him than Brick and I. Brick would get looked at, but he either gets injured or problems happen.

No one bats an eye for me. I'm just there. But Rahzel, everyone wants him and he looks like a stud returning.

Deep down, I'm a mixed bag. I hate him, but he's still my bro. I want to beat him, but I want to hug him.

He had this thing about best friends fighting. You can unleash your personal anger out on each other and it will still be a great match.

He was right. [Bleep], he was right.

-24-

Backlash

Ambulance Match
Rahzel vs Raij

The siren went off in the arena as the ambulance backed up into the side of the stage.

Greg: This is a Ambulance Match! The way to win is to incapacitate the opponent and put him into the ambulance. Once the ambulance drives through the white, the match will be over.

First, from Mumbai, India, weighting in 214 lbs. Raij!

Tom: Raij put out a hit on Rahzel weeks after their Unsanction Match at Wrestlemania. Zell came back, beat up Baron Corbin and The Revival, but was taken out again and The Golden Boy picked up whats left of The Big Bad Wolf.

Saxton: Tonight, there will be no one to help him out.

Graves: They did their job, Byron. They soften Rahzel up for India's Greatest Treasure!

Greg: From Charlotte, NC, weighting in 215 lbs. The Big Bad Wolf, Rahzel.

Tom: This past Tuesday on Smackdown, Rahzel sent Raij a message, up close and personal.

Saxton: He wasn't going let Raij go unpunished. Rahzel doesn't forgive and he doesn't forget.

Graves: Young and Heartless. Zell go a lot of pain to deal out. But he's going to feel Raij's pain tonight.

Tom: No pinfalls, no submission. One of these men is going to the hospital.

The referee called for the bell and the former best friends ran up to each other, trading fist.

Raij got Zell to the corner turnbuckle, punching him before the tables were turned and The Big Bad Wolf strikes his body.

Zell Irish Whip The Golden Boy to corner turnbuckle across. Going for a clothesline, Raij went out of the way and Rahzel hit it.

The Golden Boy ran over towards The Big Bad Wolf's back, but with a dodge, Raij hit the top turnbuckle. Little did he know Rahzel snatched the cover off it.