9

Smackdown Live
3 weeks till Royal Rumble

Tom: We're 3 weeks till The Royal Rumble where 30 men and women will fight for their one way ticket to Wrestlemania.

Tonight, two superstars who announce their entry into The Royal Rumble will do battle in a Last Man Standing Match.

The Big Bad Wolf, Rahzel and The Perfect 10, Tye Dillinger. Renee Young interview Dillinger earlier today.

-SD-

Renee: Thank you, Tye for joining me for this interview today.

Tye: Thank you for having me, Renee.

Renee: Tonight, you'll take on Rahzel once again, this time in a Last Man Standing Match.

If you don't mind, let's go back to Clash of Champions where you two fought each other. The ending show stalking Rahzel before he put you in The Knee Bar, making you tap.

What was going on in your head around the time?

Tye: I thought I had the match. I wanted Rahzel to know what defeat was and tell him not to overlook me. But in the end...I was foolish and lost the match.

Renee: Then, this was Rahzel's response.

Rahzel: Congratulations, you prove to everyone that you're not The "Perfect" 10. You're a perfect waste of time!

Renee: How did it feel hearing him say this.

Tye: It doesn't sound good the second time hearing it. But it's not my second time hearing this.

Ever since our match, it replays in my head, like a song on repeat. It made me think that I really was a waste of time.

But I told myself that it took me 17 years to get where I am today. I'm not going to let some wolf boy with anger issues tell me how I am a waste of time.

Tonight, he's going to know that I'm not called The Perfect 10 for nothing. Because he's going to be down for the count of 10.

Tonight, I shut up The Big Bad Wolf.

Renee: Good luck tonight, Tye.

-RZ-

"A wolf boy with anger issues. Tye Dillinger, you have a way with words. But petty remarks will only make you beating worse and worse.

"Last week, you challenge me to a Last Man Standing Match. That means you gotta beat your opponent till he can't reach the count of 10.

"I can annihilate you with every weapon I can grab, beat you down till you can't get up.

"So Dillinger, you better give me everything you have in that ring tonight! Show me why they call you The Perfect 10 and I'll show you why I'm the most dangerous superstar in the ring.

"Good luck, because you're really going to need it."

-SD-

Last Man Standing
Rahzel vs Tye Dillinger

Tye and Rahzel started the match, punching each other till one gives. Tye took advantage of a stunned Zell and kicks his left leg, making him fall. The Perfect 10 continue to attack the leg, locking it up to a Single Leg Boston Crab.