18

Smackdown Live
2 weeks till Fastlane

Lana walked in the dark room where a light shine on a table. She sat down, clearing her throat.

Lana: Mr. Rahzel, on behalf of my husband, The Bulgarian Brute, Rusev, I'm here to tell that rethink your decision on facing him at Fastlane.

Rusev is a dangerous man. He will crush you till your bones crumble. You know Rusev can and will beat you. I just want you to think about being embarrassed before Raij can.

Rahzel insert himself into the light. He shook his head, laughing at The Ravishing One.

"You can brag about Rusev all you want sweetheart. After I'm finished with him, he's going to be ship back to Bulgaria in a bodybag."

Lana walked out as Rahzel laugh at the thought of destroying The Blugarian Brute at Fastlane.

-RZ-

Raij was getting ready for his upcoming segment. Becky walked up to her boyfriend, a trouble look on her face.

Raij: Hey Becky. A-are you okay?

Becky: I-I don't know, Raijn. I've been thinking lately.

Raij: Oh no...

Becky: It's not bad. Charlotte made me talk to Russ and he said something that made me think. He said if I'm dating out of spite or do I really like you. Raij, we haven't gotten to know each other more and I feel like I dragged you into a mess.

Raij: You haven't drag me into a mess. But I guess we really haven't got to know each other. I hate when he's right. But this isn't your fault.

Becky hug Raij for clearing up her conscious. She guess she thanks Russell for making her decision.

Raij: After the show, we'll go out and catch up to speed.

Becky: I would like that.

The Lass Kicker ran out of the area as Raijn had to get ready for the next scene.

-SD-

I went out of my dark stairway to get something to get a drink of water. But I saw Aiden English by the refreshment table.

Knowing him he'll try to convince me to not face Rusev.

Aiden: Well it ain't The Big Bad Wolf with The Artist of Rusev Day. You say you want to cancel it, but the only thing getting cancel is your hissy fit. The Brute of Bulgar-

I raise my left hand up as I take a drink of water. After I finished, I splash the water on him and punch him a couple of times before slamming into the wall.

The Artist was down, groaning in pain as I squart down, looking at him.

"Tell Rusev that our match is a submission match at Fastlane."

I pat Aiden's head and left the area.

Tom: I believe their match at Fastlane just from bad to worse!

Graves: Great. Rusev will be hibernating thanks to Rahzel.

-SD-