23

Smackdown Live
3 weeks till Wrestlemania

The ring had a table and a contract in the middle with GM Lilith Ace and Renee Young in the ring.

Renee: Ladies and gentlemen, we're only 3 weeks from Wrestlemania and this contact signing is for a match that's been boiling since last year. Maybe before then.

First, this man caused his opponent to be out of action for 11 months, becoming Mr. Money in the Bank and WWE Champion. Along with some controversy. Please welcome Raij.

Raij walked out in a suit, heading to the ring. He had a small bandage on his face.

Tom: Last week on Smackdown, Raij's plan to fire Rahzel gone up in flames as he was exposed for his three strike rule.

Saxton: Yes it did and The Smackdown and Raw Superstars show their anger, beating Raij up.

Graves: I don't usually want harm to be done to anyone. But Raij got what he deserve last week.

Renee: Next, the man Raij use to call his best friend. The man that was taken out last year with a Torn Rotator Cup and missed Wrestlemania. Here is Rahzel.

Rahzel walk towards the ring in jeans and t-shirt.

Tom: Rahzel two weeks ago show everyone including Raji a taste of what in three weeks will happen at Wrestlemania.

Graves: Almost a year and three months of waiting and The Big Bad Wolf will finally get his hands on the man who kept him out of last year's Wrestlemania.

Rahzel sat down on the chair, only a table in the way from his Wrestlemania opponent.

Lilith: This is the contract for The Unsanction Match between Rahzel and Raij.

Rahzel, knowing you right now, Raij's Restraining Order still valid till Wrestlemania. Raij, you have one more strike and your Restraining Order will be invalid and Wrestlemania will start early.

So whoever wants to sign, go ahead.

Raij swipe the contract from the middle of the table and took the mic.

Raij: Rahzel, remember when we were at Wrestlemania in San Francisco. You, Brick, and I sat next to each other and you said that you hope we get to have a Wrestlemania match.

Congratulations, in three weeks at Metlife Stadium in your former home state, we're going to have our Wrestlemania match. Our Wrestlemania moment.

But instead of a sportsmanship contest between two great friends, it's going to be a dangerous Unsanction Match between two men who want to ends each other.

I love that everyone keep on blaming me on the creation of this match. But nobody ia talking about Rahzel starting this.

Late 20l4, you and I would battle till Regal forced us to be a tag team. You always want to NXT Champion, but we would become NXT Tag Team Championship.

But it couldn't satisfied you. You wanted more. So as you ride in the sunset of NXT, we went to Raw. Or you let go of the dead weight of your career.