3

Charlotte: Rahzel is a good man and a great friend. We didn't have a good friendship in 2016 and we barely talked in 2017. But, his friends were worried about him...and I was too. He didn't speak to anyone when he had to relinquish the Intercontinental Championship.

When you're close to him, you know he was in bad shape at that time. But when he came back, smiling at the carnage he made, that smile was what I wanted to see.

-SD-

I walked backstage after taking care of Raij and Finn. Charlotte was talking to Shinsuke before turning towards me.

Charlotte: Hey Russ.

"Hello Charlotte. Hope you're doing well after the attack from Sonya."

Charlotte: I'll live. I was wondering if you want to eat and catch up since you came back.

"Yeah. Let me change and chat with Sinzu and we'll go."

Charlotte gives me a thumbs up and goes to change clothes. I go to do the same thing. After a change of clothes and goodnight chat with my girlfriend, I drive to a steakhouse to meet Charlotte.

I made it to the table and sat in front of The Queen. The two of us talked about what happen during my injury. I apologize to her for not talking to her when I was gone. She knows how I act. When I'm depressed, I shut people out, so I don't become a bother or I don't snap at them.

Charlotte: Russell, I know how you feel. But I told you don't forget that I'm here for you.

"Thank you, Ash. I didn't forget. I just needed to approve myself to get better. Be better than I was last year. I don't want to just come back, beat the unholy alliance out of Raij and then work on being The WWE Champion."

Before Charlotte can talk, I see her eyes widen.

Becky: Hey Ashley.

Charlotte: Hey...Becca

I didn't turn to to Becky. I kept on looking at the menu. But I felt my anger rise at the next voice I heard.

Raij: Hey Charlotte. Who's your guest?

I didn't turn around to the "couple." They walked around to see me there. Raij rolled his eyes and sighed.

Raij: Russell.

"Raijn"

Becky sat next to Charlotte and Raij sat next to his girlfriend. It was quiet, awkwardly quiet. The best friends chatted with each other. But Raij and I, nothing. There was nothing to talk about.

Charlotte: Russ? Raij? Can ya'll say anything?

Raij: Russell, screw you

"Screw you too. See, we just said something to each other."

Becky: We all know Russell and Raijn won't talk to each other.

Raij: No, I would talk, but only if Russell say I'm better than him.

Cutting my steak, I slam my fork on the piece of meat. I sneered at the champion, smirking at him.

"When you beat me, then I'll say it. Until then..."

Raij: Is that why I'm The WWE Champion before you? Did you know Brick became The Universal Champion before you. How about that Russ Russ. The two men that you left became the champions you couldn't be. Along with that, I'm with the most beautiful lady, your former crush.