20

Smackdown Live
6 weeks till Wrestlemania

A wounded Aiden English walk on stage with a mic to rap and introduce Rusev. He cleared his throat.

Aiden: [Insert Rap]. It's Rusev Daaaaaaay!

Rusev walked out with his wife, Lana walking towards the ring with English flanking them.

Tom: Welcome to Smackdown Live! Tom Philips, Byron Saxton, and Corey Graves.

Rusev plans on celebrating leaving The Big Bad Wolf, Rahzel out cold this past Sunday at Fastlane.

Saxton: After Raij attacked him from behind with a chair.

Graves: Quiet Saxton, Rusev Day is alive and still kicking thanks to Raij!

Lana: This past Sunday at Fastlane, my husband, The Bulgarian Brute, Rusev put down The Big Bad Wolf where nobody else couldn't.

No one can do so much damage but Rusev. Today makes a special Rusev Day as we celebrate The Wolf Slayer, Rusev!

The Rusev Day trio were interrupted by Zelina Vega and the new United States Champion, Andrade Almas.

Zelina: Congratulations Rusev for putting Rahzel down after Raji helped you.

Unlike you, Andrade "Cien" Almas got the job done and became The United States Champion! If he was facing Rahzel, he would've beat him.

Andrade raised the US title. Lana wasn't impressed.

Lana: Zelina, your client low blow his way to become champion. If you're so confident, put that title on the line against a more dominant US Champion, Rusev.

Andrade was going to pretend to get in the ring, but the music of Scottie Ace cause him to look behind and see Scottie with a steel chair.

Scottie: You know, Zelina, Lana is right. Almas low blow his way to become United States Champion. So I thought to myself that I should congratulate him...with this steel chair!

Scottie preceed to walk down towards the two people that cost him a shot at The United States Championship. But a group of security stopped him.