7

Smackdown Live

I made my way into the arena, heading to my usual dark area. My brother, Scottie step in my way.

"What do you want, traitor?"

Scottie: Is that a way to talk to your brother?

"You gave a idiot a way to sue the company if I beat the hell out of him."

Scottie: That's true. But I got something that may want to know. It's that time of year again. The Royal Rumble!

30 men fighting to have a one way ticket to Wrestlemania. But you know not to be going to The Rumble or Wrestlemania.

I was getting angry, grabbing Scottie by his collar and pushing him against the wall. I wasn't going to hear this asshat.

"I've missed Wrestlemania last year and I don't plan on missing it again!"

Scottie: Then, you know what to do. Destroy and destroy, my younger brother.

"I'll do what I please. If that means destroying you, I won't have second thoughts or regrets."

I let go of him as I walked off. I got plans to wake up the superstars of this pathetic show.

-SD-

The superstars (With the exception of Rahzel and Finn Balor) were surrounding the ring as Scottie and The WWE Champion, Raij stood in the ring.

Raij: Clash of Champions was a great night for the Smackdown champions, especially for your WWE Champion as once again, I've defeated Finn Balor.

But what if last Sunday was the final time you'll see Clash of Champions? All because of The Big Bad Wolf, Rahzel. I don't trust him. He can show up anywhere, anytime. He hits me, I'll end this company with a snap of my fingers.

The management of Smackdown Live has been quiet and haven't talk to their superstars about they're going to do about this. So, Shane and Lilith, let's hear it because the former interim General Manager has a plan.

Tom: What is Raij going on about?

Graves: Quiet Philips. This is the safety of Smackdown Live as well as The WWE from our Champion.

Shane McMahon and Lilith Ace walked on the stage.

Shane: Raij, thank you for your concern. But, you could've talk to us in private and not out in the public.

Raij: You got a raving lunatic running here and all these superstars are concern about their future. We're concern about what you will do about Rahzel. So before you say what you will do, Scottie, tell them what you would do.

Scottie: Thank you, Raij. What I would do with Mr. Rahzel, my brother. I have two things: The first thing is transfer him with to Monday Night Raw, he'll deal with your sister, Stephanie McMahon and GM Kurt Angle. He'll be far from Smackdown till our Co-Branded PPVs

Lilith: and the other thing?

Scottie: He's suspended till after Wrestlemania so these superstars can have their moment on The Grandest Stage of Them All while he thinks about what he's doing is wrong.

Lilith: Well I'm glad we're talking about thinking about what is wrong, Raij, you won at Clash of Champions because of interference from Scottie. There for next week's Wild Card Finals, you will put The WWE Championship on the line again against Finn Balor. This time in a steel cage.