4

Smackdown Live
2 weeks till Clash of Champions

Before the show

Lilith paced around the office, waiting for Shane McMahon to arrive. Wasn't long till he arrived inside.

Lilith: Shane, please tell it's not true.

Shane: As much as I want to, it's true. The restraining order is for real. If Rahzel gets his hands on Raij, it may be the end of the WWE.

That's why we're going to have extra security for Raij. For Rahzel, he's going to have a group of officers with him. I don't care if he has to go to the bathroom. They will be with him as he's on this show.

Lilith: Good. But we can't keep this up forever though. There has-

The General Manager was interrupt by the door being busted open and two superstars fighting.

Rahzel and Finn Bálor brawled in the room, referees pulling the rivals apart.

Shane: Hey! Hey! Stop it, right now! You two have been a thorn in each others sides for the past two weeks. Tonight, for the first time since NXT, Rahzel will go one on one with Finn Bálor!

Now, get them out of here!

Finn walk out with the referees.

Shane: Rahzel.

The Big Bad Wolf turn to The Commissioner of Smackdown Live.

Shane: I don't know how to tell you this, but you already know that the future of WWE is in your hands. The jobs of the superstars, the employees, and the staf-

Rahzel grab Shane and push him against the wall. The referees try to get him to let go, but Zell wasn't going to let that happen without giving a piece of his mind.

"Yes rich boy, I know that. You don't have everyone nagging at you all week about it. I don't care about The WWE or the future of it. I want Raij.

"But maybe you can get that to happen. Find a way for me to tear Raij up and I'll make sure you and everybody here works another week. But if you fail, I won't hesistate for everyone to join the unemployment line.

"The clock is ticking, Shane O'. Tick, tock, tick, tock..."

Rahzel let go of Shane, repeating "Tick tock" before leaving the office.

-SD-

Renee: Standing with me at this time, the man who will face Rahzel tonight and face Raij at Clash of Champions for The WWE Championship, Finn Bálor.

Finn, tonight you'll go one on one with Rahzel for the first time since NXT. But are you having concerns about him as he is a dangerous threat since he came back?

Finn: Renee, I am not concern for the so-called "Big Bad Wolf." I have fought him three time back in NXT. Two of those times for The NXT Championship. All three times I've beaten him.

As for his new recarnation, I'm not afraid of him. But someone has to fight against him. He has the future of the superstars that work their ass off to get to The WWE. Men and women who had dreams to come here from around the world.