The Exploding doll

3rd POV

When the avengers found Loki and fought against their own friend Clint. They were shocked at his new little friend. The boy seemed devoid of emotion and had startling piercing eyes. Not only that, but he was probably a mutant, with how he's exploding buildings and such. When they finally got Loki in their grasp and lost him, Natasha was still upset with how she didn't get to asking about the boy. When it came to the big fight the boy looked worse for wear. His explosions gone from large and great to weak and untimed. Clint was the one to knock him out and bring him away from all of this.

So that leads us to where they were know. Watching the boy in a medical bed wiring everywhere. His arms and nerves were severely injured from his powers. Maybe large explosions like that should've only been used in precise moments. He was lucky the damages were barely reversible. He just might not be able to use his powers for a few weeks. He woke up a bit but they didn't really count since he would be up for only a second and fall back asleep. It was decided Natasha and Clint should be the first ones the boy see.

Not to crowd him too much. Also with the fact that Clint was sure the boy didn't know a lot of English. So when the two of them were about to leave for the night, they were shocked to hear the bed creak. They turned as the boy sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. He flinched back when he saw them and pushed out his hand. A puff of smoke came out and he tried again. It was the same as before. Natasha snapped her fingers and put her hands up in a surrender position.

"We don't mean to hurt you. You are safe."

The boy didn't seem fazed so Natasha went on a list of languages.

"Chinese, Japanese?"

The last one he nodded. Hesitantly so, Natasha sighed and responded him with the first thing she said.

'Where am I? Who are you people?'

"Your safe, and we also need answers. So, let's make a deal, I will ask you a question and you answer then you get to ask us something and we'll answer back. Deal?"

The boy nodded.

"Okay first things first, what's your name?"

'Bakugou Katsuki. Who are you two?'
"We are avengers. I am Black widow and he is Hawkeye. Where do you come from?"

The boy hesitated before replying.

'...not here.., Where am I?' 

Natasha glared a bit.

"You need to fully answer my question first."

He groaned and looked away.

'...I'm pretty sure I'm from a different dimension but not like you'll believe me.'

Natasha eyes widen a bit before shrugging.

"We just fought aliens from another pocket dimension. This isn't really that far off from the truth if you are telling it anyways. Your in the Starks tower infirmary. Last question, Did you willingly follow Loki on his side?"

The kid put a hand over a healed chest scar that looked recent.

'Hell no..wait, no! Nonononononono!'

Bakugou started panicking realizing and remembering the things he did. The things he never wanted to do. Dear fucking god, he was a monster. He knew in the back of his mind he had some fun in destroying those buildings. Buildings full of people!

"..ey Bakugou...okay...you're okay!"

He blinked past his tears as Black Widow looked down at him with concern and the Hawkeye dude was calling someone talking in English.