Learning and Spars

3rd POV

Natasha had katsuki take a assessment test while she taught him English.

"Hey kiddo, I got your results from your tests, you practically aced them all, your at a juniors level are you sure you're in your first year of high school?"

He nodded.

"The work at my school is harder than a normal highschool. Maybe that is why, but most importantly I am not sure I am comfortable going to school."

Natasha nodded.

"Well it's not like you will be going alone. Remember the young heroes you met, I'm placing you in class with them. If you still do not want to go then-"
"I will go, while I would much rather stay here and train, I do not want to be behind in studies."
"Well, I think going to a school environment will help you, it might ease your mind off of other things."

He scoffed and she ruffled his hair.

"Fury also wants to see you, we maybe already signed you up and we're waiting for your approval." "So it wasn't even a choice?"
"It was for your benefits."

Katsuki sighed but walked with Natasha to the avengers plane.

"Just where does he want to meet?"
"You'll see." Was all he got in reply.

He buckled up into the seat and sat beside Natasha. He was only in this vehicle once with Tony after wanting to try it out. It was a disaster since tony wanted to try out cool moves and ended up accidentally almost crashing the jet.

"You seem much more at ease."
"You're a smart woman, you don't seem like one to make mistakes."

Natasha smiled at that and she smiled once more as they reached the helicarrier. Katsuki was in awe looking the large battleship in the air. When they landed he was looking around still in awe.

"I see you made it, pleasure to see you again katsuki."
"You too,Fury, how much did this cost? How is it this high up? It must take a great amount of power to be up this high, and I'm sounding like Deku. Welp I lived a nice life."

He made his way to the edge but was pulled back by Natasha.

"Kill yourself later. We have business to discuss."

They made it inside which was just as amazing as he outside.

"I want to properly introduce you to the team."

He stepped away to reveal the whole bunch fighting each other. The tai fighter excluded.

"Ahem."

They all looked up and quickly separated.

"Spidey' started it!"
"Jeez, buckethead did not! And what are you? 5?" "Will you two shut up we already made a bad impression, stop making it worse!"

The white tiger girl yelled.

"The least you can do is introduce yourselves, names as well."

They all got in line when Fury started talking.

"I'm Danny Rand or known as Iron Fist."

He pulled his mask off revealing his blue eyes and blonde locks.

"I'm Sam Alexander. I go as Nova."

He takes his helmet off showing his spiked dark locks.

"I'm Ava Ayala, also know as white tiger."

She took her mask off leaving her hair down.

"Luke cage, I go by power man."

He took off his shades.

"Peter Parker, I'm spider man, I also want to say sorry for webbing you again. In hindsight I was just over thinking things since you clearly looked like you weren't even planning anything evil."

He took his mask off revealing brown locks and blue eyes.

"Ah, it is fine. You were acting on instinct."

They looked at him a bit surprised.

"So you speak English now?"

Sam asked. Katsuki blinked at how blunt he was.

"Uh, yeah, did not want to be useless using a machine all the time. Plus it was very easy to break. It could become problem."

Danny smiled at bakugou.

"Well, glad we can speak with one another without misunderstanding."

Fury coughed again gathering everyone's attention

. "Alright, I want to announce that katsuki here will be joining you all as a part of the team temporarily. It's the best way to monitor him and keep him close without locking him up."

Katsuki flinched at the locked up part. He didn't want to be anywhere near fury's bad side.

"He will be joining you in school as well. He will go under the cover as a exchange student and will be using his normal name. He will also be training with you all and if it gets to the point go on missions."

Bakugou looked at Fury shocked that he would be going on actual missions with heroes.

"For now, let's see what he can handle."

They took him to a room similar to the one in the tower. Fury and Natasha were in the control room as the others and him waited.

"Today will be simple hand to hand, no powers. You will spar with one another and pair up from there. Pairs are Danny and Peter, Ava and Luke, lastly, Sam and Katsuki. When the timer goes off your goal is to incapacitate your partner. Now go!"

The loud bell went off and katsuki grinned to Sam as Sam made the first move. Sadly, that was exactly what katsuki needed.

"A simple punch? Too predictive."

Katsuki kicked Sams leg from underneath him and grabbed his arms, the put them behind his back holding them down along with his body. He had his legs holding Sams legs down. The timer went off.

"How did you do that? How long have you practiced it?"

Katsuki paused and then looked confused.

"I never done it before, I don't think I ever-" He flinched as a sudden memory went through his head. It was Natasha taking him out and others with the same move.

"You're a very good observer. And that was instinct alone as well. You have the makings of a great fighter. Keep it up. That will be all for today, since we will be running some tests and check ups."

Fury left and Natasha came over to katsuki with a water.

"Are you alright?"

Katsuki nodded as he drank the water and rubbed his temples.

'I think im getting random memories are more clearer vision of what went down. Although, they fucking hurt like a bitch'

Natasha nodded.

"Wait, what's going on?"

Katsuki and Natasha turned to the group that was watching their exchange.

"None of your business now, katsuki and I have to go back to the tower. You will meet each other at school soon."

With that, Natasha and Katsuki bid their farewells.