Intermission

Eijirou was tired, it's been a month and so far results have been awful. His best friend, crush, has disappeared into another world. How could they even know if he was safe? It was torture especially to his parents. They were devastated to find their son missing again. Ejiirou almost wishes it was the leaque's work so that could at least be able to track him in their own world. But he guess's that it was better that way, at least they don't have their dirty hands on katsuki.

Midoriya came out walking up to Eijirou.

"You know, kacchan once got lost as a kid. I wasn't there but, from what my auntie told me, he got lucky. You see, they were in the city and at the time everything was bustling. So katsuki got lost in the moving crowd. And his parents weren't able to fully focus on that, so when they went on the 3 hour non-stop train back to home...but it was too late. Katsuki apparently had found help though. Some slum girl found him all alone and took him in. She was a gang member and the whole time katsuki apparently made friends with them.

So after a few days, the girl finally found his parents. It was a shock to them to find out that a member of a infamous violent gang was taking care to their child. But you know kacchan well enough. He was as ..spirited like he was now. I guess in that situation, it really helped him."

Eijirou laughed a bit and turned to midoriya.

"..Do you think he'll be as lucky this time?"

Midoriya stared off into the sky.

"He's always been lucky, I can only hope he can keep it up. I..I won't give up on Kacchan, so, please, don't you try either."

Eijirou nodded. Tears in his eyes.

"Hell no! I just wish, I can at least know he's safe."
"That's up to fate to decide."

That night was one Eijirou could at least sleep on. As the days passed on, the search and effort for Katsuki's return was dwindling. Shinsou, who was more than angered that he was just given the spot, had replaced Katsuki in class. Shinsou was not happy with his predicament. He wanted to earn his spot not just because Katsuki was missing.

"He'll be back, and when he comes finds me in his desk? I'll blame my death on you all."

Eijirou was more than happy another person still believe he would return. The bakugou's recently had adopted Eri. Due to some bullshit thing, Aizawa couldn't take care of her anymore since he was with Mic, and the CPS decided she at least needed a mother figure. The bakugous' were quick to step up and adopt her. Eri was a bit shy around the two. She was slowly settling in to Mitsuki's feistiness and Masaru's kindness. Eri was going to at least be seen at UA dorms for the most part. She was going to be homeschooled until they deemed her fit for more social activities.With mirio's help she was getting out of her shell. She found solace in the class of 1-a. But she was also happy with her new family.

Although, she was missing a family member. When Eri first asked about Katsuki, Mitsuki was honestly surprised. It took her a moment to finally talk about him. Which brought on a bunch of views people had on him. From his peers, teacher's and others. Eri was honestly in awe of her brother. He sounded so powerful and cool. She wished she had met him. From recordings and stories, she knows he was mal-tempered. But so was Mitsuki and eri learned that it was ok for some people to be like that.

Eri was even brought in to help his case but even her powers weren't enough. That night she was comforted by Deku, her parents, and Mirio. She was so distraught learning her help didn't do much. At least Aizawa was helpful to have her hope regained.

"It will be fine eri. Your help was more than enough. It's okay, not every thing can fix itself that quickly. But the point is that you gave it your best. That's all we could ever ask for. I'm sure ba-Katsuki could appreciate that."