Arcade

3rd POV

Bakugou nodded and made his way to natasha who was handing out the coin.

"Make sure to come back at the claw machine once your done so we can use all our tickets."

With that Bakugou headed to the ddr station as Tony cackled.

"Ha! I have the highest score here see!"

He pointed at the top score that spelled out Tony. Bakugou smirked.

'Tch, let's see if you can keep the shitty score once I'm done.'

Bakugou chose the hardest level on extreme. And he only got perfects and two greats. He bested Tony's score by a 3 thousand points more. He snickered at Tony's expression as he collected his tickets.

'I'm from japan! This is like every middle schoolers hobby after school. The game there is more intense if you ask me.'

He went over to the basketball section leaving Tony sulking and Steve to help him. He got a good score on the basketball game before finding Thor at the different claw machine.

"You will allow me the plush pet for lady Natasha's happiness."

Bakugou laughed a bit as he dropped the toy again. He pulled Thor back as he was about to knock over the machine.

'Woah there! The shitty thing has a trick to it. You gotta nudge the item you want strategically moving it to the best spot so you can actually grab it. Here let me show you.'

Bakugou took only three tries before getting the prize.

'See, you gotta lose some to win some.'

His hair was ruffled.

"Ah, it seems I still have much to learn of the midguardian world. You shall hand over the prize to lady Natasha. You were the one who in the end, made it to the goal."

He was pushed over and he walked over to Natasha handing the doll over.

'Uhh, here, Thor dragged me into it and uh, I won it for you?'

He was given a hug which he didn't return, but he wasn't too discomfited by it. He headed over to Clint who was busy with the shooting games.

"Ha! High score!"

Katsuki grabbed the two player gun and played a bit with Clint. The archer won most of them except for one where katsuki won by one point. He forever keeps the image of Clint's shocked face in his mind. Bruce called them over for a break.

"So far we got...1,300 tickets. I say we get a bit more before heading to the prize booth. I also got drinks for everyone."

Bakugou stared at the bubbly drink before him.

"What's wrong? You don't like coke?"

At this Bakugou backed away in shock.

'Coke?! No way am I ruining my chances of being a hero by taking that!'

At this Natasha smacked Tony who was laughing

. "He meant coca-cola. It's also referred to as 'coke'."

Bakugou calmed downed and was embarrassed a bit.

'Well, I still don't know what it is.'

At this they all stare at him.

"Do they not have this refreshment in your world, young warrior, in midguardian terms, 'you are missing out dude'."

Bakugou shrugged and took a sip. He was shocked.

'It's so...fizzy, and what flavor even is this?'

He taken a liking to it but their small break was over and they went back to games. He got to play air hockey against Steve. He won, and also played some skee-ball with Bruce. Bruce wasn't that great at it but Bakugou didn't mind. His father was also a loser at the game.

"Well, we see who's the more athletic of us?"

At this bakugou gave a snort.

'It was obvious from the start.'

Bruce gave him a nudge and Steve finished collecting all the tickets.

"Okay, so in total we got 4,580 tickets. Let's see what prizes they have."

They checked it out and there were a bunch of plush items and some items that would take them the whole day to get. Bakugou looked around nothing interested him much until he laid eyes on some strings.

It reminded him of his friends

It reminded him of his friends. He never got to tell them how he appreciated them. He might not ever get the chance to see them again. He pointed at the strings that were there and the guy in the counter gave him a trying look before giving him a three ticket value of string bracelets. He put them on and then decided on the large yellow rabbit plush. He hugged it tightly as the others got their prizes two. Thor got a sticky hand, Tony got the light saber, Steve got a mug, and Clint got a mini bow and arrow. Bruce got a mug as well that didn't make sense to bakugou.

What does 'anger probelms' have to do with the most awkward and nice member of the group. They went back to the tower and went to rest for the day. Surprisingly the crime rate has gone down. Bakugou looked at his bracelets and wondered about his home. Could there possibly be a time difference? What if he only stayed here for a month and then come back and it had been years? He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at Steve who gave him a sad smile.

"Hey, I'm guessing your thinking about the people of your world? I know what it's like to miss them. You see things that remind you of them and you can't help but feel left out. I think the best thing was to talk about them. So, do you want to try and talk about them?"

Bakugou looked back to his bracelets and scoffed.

'Sure, We'll start with Shitty hair, or Kirishima Eijirou. He has the stupidest hair ever, red as fuck with eyes to match. Their brighter than mine. He's a nice guy who is really into manly stuff. He's an idiot too, although his kindness and strength are great. He has a hardening quirk, he can harden his body and can defend against a lot of things. Then we got Pikashit, Kaminari Denki,  he's a dumbass. Bottom of the class and is mostly makes stupid jokes. He has a quirk called electrification. He can discharge electricity like a human stun gun. Although if the blast is too big, he becomes a fumbling idiot basically frying his brain until he gets better.'

Steve raised an eye at the boy who gives his so called friends degrading names. Although, the look on his face says other wise as he talks about 'raccoon eyes, Ashido Mina' and 'Plain face, Sero Hanta', he really cares about them. When he's done he decided to just talk about all his class mates and ends with a short one sentence about some 'deku'.

"So, do you feel better?"

Bakugou looked a little shocked but nodded.

'Yeah, It...actually made me feel better, thank you Steve.'

Steve nodded and headed to Tony to talk about some things. Bakugou headed to his new room and looked around it. He checked the closet and was surprised there were clothes. He found the clothes he had on when he came into this world. He sighed as he looked out the large window.