The Event

3rd POV

After school, Katsuki began his official training with the team. He worked on coordinated attacks with the them. He was surprised with the lack of tactic most of them had. Peter was okay, but most of his tactic was on the spot which helped since it never stayed the same but it took him awhile. Ava was took too long to really attack since she rather stay and watch, then attack. Danny tried to follow the others ways rather than come up with his own, but he was good support. Sam straight up just does the opposite of the rest in pure spite and Katsuki is kinda've impressed.

Sorta like how kaminari was able to answer a history test thinking it was math problems and came up with the oddest solutions. Luke was in the same league as danny. When Katsuki tried to bring this up with fury, fury just smirked at him.

"You have to help them figure that out, at first it was peter but as you noticed he also depends on them to always understand what he's doing and sometimes that fails. You, you have a mind for this sorta thing, you can be like Ava watch for a bit, but also be able to spontaneously come up with a good plan like peter. keep up the good work."

Katsuki sighed as he judo-flipped Sam again. Sam was about to get up for a twenty fifth round but Danny quickly cut in.

"Hey, you wanna spar with me? I'm looking for a challenge."

Peter spluttered in betrayal as Sam laughed. Katsuki smiled, he did enjoy Danny. He was chill and was able to go with the flow.

"Sure, but it's going to take more than a super punch to get me down."

Danny smiled back and they made their way to the spar mat. The timer went off and Katsuki led with a kick was he dodged Danny's iron fist. Katsuki fought long and hard with him surprised by Danny's stamina. His technique was really good and reminded him of Ojirou. The tail fucker was better but Danny could even it out with the whole iron fist thing. They had to end it at a draw since their spar was cut short due to Tony request.

"I need the kid for a sec. Concerns some personal things."

Fury let him go for the day. Katsuki turned to tony a bit worried about what was happening.

"The hell is it? If this is some devastating shit then say it cuz-"
"Slow down there! I just got you out of boring ol' training."

Katsuki have Tony a look and Tony sighed rolling his eyes.

"I also, brought you out since I need to keep up with appearances and the whole story for your back story, I'm having you come with me to this gala event I'm hosting. There I will reveal my ward, you and I'll make sure your covered in such posh, fancy clothing that no one will think your the grimy hobo villain that was with Loki."

Katsuki scoffed at him and flipped him off. But he was sadly dragged away to the billionaire life. Pepper went over how he was to act, what events will be happening, and Happy was giving him tips on how to deal with the people there. At last the gala began. Katsuki was in a suit, his hair was fixed and straitened. He was honestly shocked how well the whole fashion crew fixed him up. He barely recognized himself. They had to put a shit ton of gel to control his spikes into a more wavy like way. It was pushed back and patted in a way that curved a bit around his head. Back to the present, Katsuki turned to Tony as he was introducing him as his ward.

"I would like you all to meet my ward, Bakugou Katsuki. He is a brilliant young boy. He will hopefully become a example all young brilliant minds hope to also become."

That concluded the introduction phase. Katsuki followed Tony as he was bombarded by business men. Katsuki slipped away and went to stay near pepper.

"You made it much more simple in theory than actual appliance. I don't know how Tony does it."

Pepper laughed.

"Oh believe me, he has made many mistakes. But you should at least try to seem sociable. Go with plan C. I would've thought B would work but it seems too many business men have taken Tony's time."

Katsuki sighed as he made his way over to the other more younger side of the gala. He found one girl interesting. She was about his age, her dark skin contrasting with her bright outfit. She wore a colorful crop jacket over her white blouse. Her black high waisted jeans were ripped in the knees and other places. She had her hair in two twin buns. She saw him and made her way over to him.

"Bakugou? Right? I am Shuri. Pleasure to meet you."

Katsuki nodded at her.

"You may call me Katsuki, can I ask you a question?"

Shuri nodded.

"What made you wear such a bold outfit?"

Shuri gave him a look.

"I mean, if I had known I could've worn something else, I'd definitely would have dressed more comfortably. This damn vest is killing my lungs."

She laughed a bit.

"Oh I can sense we are going to be good friends. So what is it like being the ward of Mr. Tony Stark?"
"Endless torture, we had a break in and when he came to check on me he was more concerned about his translator device he made for me than my health. Also, the famed genius he is can't win against a 15 year old at Mario kart."

Shuri had to muffle her laugh as others were slowly looking them.

"Ah! I think this should be a celebrated moment. Here smile for the camera!"

She lifted up her watch with popped up a holo-screen. Katsuki smiled but afterwards he stared at it in awe.

"That shit is fucking amazing. Where did it come from?"
"Wakanda. And the best part? I made it."

Katsuki stared at her and then laughed. Shuri was a bit offended thinking he was laughing at her until he spoke up.

"And Tony said I was to be a example for 'bright young minds'. You have the cake!"

Shuri smiled at that before her brother came over.

"Ah! You must be bakugou, I see you have met my sister."

Bakugou politely shook his hand.

"I am, T'challa, king of Wakanda."

Katsuki paused and turned to Shuri.

"You are a princess?"

Shuri smiled.

"Pepper really needs to warn me about these types of things."

Tony finally was able to go over to Katsuki.

"Katsuki! Thank god! I was worried Pepper didn't go with plan C. So how has it-"

An explosion occurred in the side of the gala. No one was there since the rumble gave it away to let people disperse.

"Ah! What a lovely evening. Now, it's time for you Iron Man to die!"

Katsuki raised an eyebrow before he was grabbed buy some goon. He quickly flipped the man over and went to help Shuri who was also dragged away. They were sent away by T'challa to get everyone else to safety. Luckily they evacuated mostly everyone but before Shuri and him could follow the door was locked down. They turned to find themselves surrounded. The people were holding energy guns and other weapons. T'challa had already turned into black panther and Shuri quickly put on her energy blasters.

"Katsuki, stay behind my brother and I."

Katsuki scoffed at that.

"I don't think so princess. I'm not completely defenseless."

He flipped over them and used an explosion to knock back half of the swarm.