Christmas pt.1

3rd POV
Katsuki was a bit surprised with how much time had passed since he's been in this new world and it was already December. He sighed as he looked out his window to the families below. Couples having fun, children playing, friends laughing, and of course, families together. Katsuki couldn't help but be reminded of his parents. His mom and him always fighting over what decorations to use.

His dad making his special cookies to calm them down. The struggling but overall fun of the Christmas photos and cards. He even thinks back to when the midoriya's would come over and auntie Inko's food. He sighed and clenched his fist. He recalled telling kirishima that he could come over that Christmas since his whole family would be doing their own things. He missed him, his stupid hair, bright smile, and his warm hugs that he always says he hates but really doesn't. Katsuki made way to the living room.

It was Christmas Eve and everyone here was busy too. Tony had a gala to host, Bruce was off in India to help nurse the sick. Thor of course had his own traditions during this time, Steve was off on his own doing who knows what, and Natasha and Clint are working hard with Fury with all the surprising attacks that happen around this time. Katsuki went over to the kitchen and decided to make his own Christmas, just to distract himself. He cooked up a lot of ginger bread and tried to recreate his fathers spice cookies. They weren't bad, but they would never compare to the real thing.

He went off to create his own ginger bread house and even went off to make ginger breads of his class mates. After finishing the last one he looked over his work and smiled. Of course after a bit, he felt really alone in this world. He paused after feeling something run down his cheek. He wiped it and saw it was tears. More of them came. He took a shaky breath and quickly brought a blanket to himself as he huddled him self into the couch. He asked Jarvis to play him some movies. He cried and sniffed as he watched 3 movies before exhaust took over and he finally fell asleep.

Little did he know, Tony was quickly alerted about his breakdown and little shenanigans. Tony watched the footage of Katsuki working hard to distract himself before the inevitable loneliness struck him hard. Tony watched as the kid cried himself to sleep after binge watching some Christmas movies. Tony quickly sent a emergency message to everyone to meet him at midnight. They all came a bit frazzled and worried.

"I believe we all seem to forget about our new guest. Everyone has their own things to do here, but he isn't even from here."

He played the clips of Katsuki. Everyone watched in sorrow as the kid exhibited his crushing loneliness in this new world.

"I think, we could give him some new memories. At least, lessen his pain."

Everyone nodded. They worked that night to turn Tony's tower into a Christmas wonderland. They made sure to get Katsuki in bed and then worked quietly. They worked so hard that they tired themselves out, at the end it was 7 am and they all laid on the couch asleep. Katsuki woke up a few hours later and walked out his room to see all the work they did. He walked around into the living room and saw what they had done.

He saw them passed out on the couch and smirked. He nudged tony with his foot. Tony grumbled a bit.

"A few more minutes kiddo,...KATSUKI!"

He jumped up and the rest woke up after him. They all turned to Katsuki before looking around and rambling on about how they had it all planned out and all that they were doing. Katsuki cut them all off by laughing.

"You all are fucking insane, you didn't have to go through all this shit for me."

Natasha stepped forward.

"But it's not right for you to spend this time alone, especially without your family. But, we do have one gift for you that'll give you a little of your world. But it has to wait."

Steve stepped up as well.

"Yeah, first we are going to have you indulge in our worlds tradition. Maybe you can find a new tradition from our world."

Katsuki scoffed but nodded. That day, Katsuki got to help tony with his charity events in the morning. Giving presents to kids and homeless. Next he got to visit with Bruce in India and helped him nurse others, plus try spices and new foods. Natasha brought him to have a fun training session with her and Clint. He actually got lessons in bow and arrows.

He learned to shoot a gun and he wasn't half bad. They decided to keep the lessons to once a week. He visited Asgard with Thor and was met with a stranger world then the one was was already in. He fucking loved it all. Lastly, Steve brought him back to the tower and they shared stories of chrismas's past. Tony and the rest gathered up for one big dinner in the end. They decided to hold off the big surprise for the very last. Which was....

To be continued!! Oooh