New Friendships

Peter Parker, for the most part, is a normal teenager. Sure, he's the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, and also friend to a Inter-dimensional redeemed criminal. But that's just the small stuff. Peter has been with his shield crew for a while now. Katsuki was a bit new, but he surprisingly fit right in. For one thing the dude is super smart.

He has a real mind for chemistry which is no surprise since the dude secreted explosive chemicals from his hands. Peter could nerd out and not only have MJ, to back him up. Katsuki was also great in personality. He's one to not take shit from no one. He stands up for himself and others. The guy is a bit mysterious with how certain things make him do odd things. Peter found himself coming to really bond with katsuki.

Danny Rand was slowly becoming best friends with a inter-dimensional teen. He was able to communicate and practice languages he learned in K'un-lun. Danny has to admit, he was glad to be friends with Katsuki. Danny could sense a bit of troubling from him but it always eased when one of his new friends came by. Danny new this friend ship was temporary, until they find a way to get Katsuki back to his home.

Danny loved sparring with Katsuki, he fought well and could easily match Danny's pace. The two were a destructive force when paired up. It was nice to have another person on their team knowledgeable about fighting tactics. While Ava was pretty on point about plans, she usually overthinks during battle. Peter is actually a good on the spot kind of person, but even that has downsides. Katsuki knew how to properly read a person and fought with his all. It was quite respectable to Danny.

Mary Jane, Or Mj as she prefers, was loving this new foreign exchange student. Katsuki seemed to take a real liking to her, but in a platonic sense. MJ found she could have get good advice from Katsuki. He seems to have a understanding with how to plan for the future and what to prepare for it. MJ could recall her surprise when Katsuki offered to help look for more offerings for young journalists.

"You have a spark for the journalism. I like your commentary too. Not so fake, very real."

Those words meant a lot to MJ. Even Peter was moved by that. Most people don't notice that about her work. Katsuki did have a real eye for job opportunities that fitted her needs. Although, it wasn't big but Katsuki explained the starting from a small place could benefit her. She could make mistakes and not have it be blown to big proportions. Mj felt like Katsuki was a guardian angel, or momma bear to their friend group. He'd probably yell at her for that but he really watched out for everybody.

((And that's all I got for now, I just wanted to send you guys some mini content before I publish the next chapter. In the mean while check my new update book! I will be posting explanations and more insight on this story and any others if you ask. So please take a gander! Also, thank you all so much for waiting this long and new readers for even checking this out. It makes me so happy I get to share something that people actually want to read.))