Christamas pt.2

Tony pulled Katsuki after the dinner with everyone in the living room.

"We still got the big surprise for you! So it seems strange decided to give us a favor."

Strange came in smiling at Katsuki.

"I want you to listen to me carefully, I can not fully take you back to your world. But, I can temporarily transport you there but there are conditions. You can't speak to anyone. Utter even a few words and you are immediately brought back. Second, you can't really communicate at all about Me or how you got back. I'm sorry, but other beings can't know of this magic. They might try to recreate this and cause unneeded consequences. I can only do this twice. To bring you there just this once. And another for when you can finally return. But I don't have all the necessities for the last one. But I can give you your family. A holiday gift. If you would. Now are you ready to accept these terms?"

Katsuki thought it over and nodded.

"Good."

Strange opened up a portal to Katsuki's living room. He could see his parents as they snuggle together on the couch. But their expressions are sad.

"I'm sorry, but one last thing, you can't stay forever. You need to return within two days in your world. It wouldn't effect our time stream of things because on our side you'll be gone for two hours on our side."

Katsuki nodded, he'll at least have two days with his family, that's more than enough.

"Oh, Katsuki, one more thing, me and Bruce want to see if this invention of ours can communicate on our side while your there, if it doesn't work, it'll say least most likely send a signal of its use."

Katsuki took it and nodded.

"Your still fucking around with machines while I'm going to deal with a lot of emotional baggage? Wow tony, I must mean shit to you if your like that."

Tony rolled his eyes used to the teens mean comments.

"Get on with it. Oh shit, that's your dad? He really does remind you of Bruce huh?"

Katsuki sighed and took a deep breath. He looked back at the portal and mentally prepared him self as he stepped through the portal. Then, to which his mom and dad totally freaked out about. But once they saw it was him, they both gasped.

"Katsuki?"

He smiled and nodded. He was suddenly grabbed into a hug as his mom crushed his body. He hugged back with as much intensity. His dad soon joined in. It lasted a few minutes before they broke apart.

"Where the fuck have you been? It's been months!"

Katsuki couldn't answer her no matter how much he wanted to. He just shook his head.

"The fuck is this, say something! Don't you have any explanation for this? How did you get back?"

He just shook his head again staring at the ground. His dad finally spoke up.
"My god Katsuki, did...did you lose your voice? Is that why your not responding?"

Katsuki shook his head at that looking at them. He opened his mouth but made a x formation.

"..your purposely not talking? Is this a vow of silence bullshit?"

He gave his mom the finger at that.

"Okay, so your still my Katsuki, but what is it?
Are...does this connect with how you got here?"

He nodded at that.

"..you can't talk, and if you do, your most likely...your not gonna stay here if you can't speak because it was one of the ways to get here. No, more likely to stay. And I know you, you can't stay quiet forever."