Hallows Eve (Holiday One shot)

(All who doubted me, you were right, I barely scrapped this up in two days so yeah!. Happy Halloween! Ya weenies!)

It seemed like the holidays stopped no one, even heroes. Katsuki was surprised to find himself waking up to Stark's crap attempt to scare him. A simple scary mask and Katsuki barely batted an eye as he rolled to the other side.

"..nothing, jeez, your going to be a challenge huh kid?"

Katsuki gave him the bird and pulled the blanket over his head.

"It's too early for this. Try anything more and I'll make you into a scary myth you tell kids who wake a fucking bomb in the morning."

Tony backed up and signaled everyone to cut down the tricks. Quiet sounds of steps could be heard as everyone left his room. Katsuki wanted to blast every single one of them, but he admired their gut and persistance. He went back to sleep but little did he know he got the interest of a spirit. A certain holiday spirit.

"Interesting, lets see how he fares in my world."

A little bit of magic fog grew over Katsuki's head and his souls was sent to another place. Far out of reach of mortals. Katsuki woke up as usual but he realized he wasn't with stark. And he wasn't with anything he knew. The room he was in was twisted and checkered. It looked creepy but Katsuki was more worried about who kidnapped him.

"What's going on! Where am I?"

A chilling laughter filled the room.

"Oh, your in my realm young one! You've interested me as soon as you came here. I wanna test you."

Katsuki growled and looked around.

"Why? What's in it for me?"

The spirit hummed and a woman appeared in front of him. Her eyes hauntingly staring at him with a wicked smile. She wore a dark purple dress that seemed to be made of wisps and shadows. Her hair was short and her skin pale.

"Well, I wager, that if you pass my tests, you are welcome to visit anytime and have a special wish granted. Fail, you become one of my servants of tricks."

Katsuki weighted his options. This lady was a being beyond Normal reality, plus he couldn't leave since he didn't know how. Katsuki seizes her up and squints his eyes at her.

"What's your name?"

The woman smiled.

"Trixx, spirit of mayhem and chaos. Or hallows eve if you'd like. I prefer the first one."

Katsuki nodded and held his hand out to the spirit.

"If I agree, I'll be able to go back to stark and the rest."

The woman nodded and as soon as they shook hands the floor went out under them.

"My favorite part!"

The spirit yelled as they fell into some tube slide? Katsuki yelled in surprise but was soon enough having fun. He explored the land and was tested on the overall scariness and shocking things in trixx's land. The first test was some labyrinth maze where he had to fight and solve puzzles. Those were irritating and were useless. Katsuki was at his limit when he saw the old man with the riddles for the fifth fucking time.

"Fuck this."

He propelled himself on top of the maze walls and found himself surrounded by living vines. They had thorns ready to cut and slice him. Katsuki moves quickly to the light in the middle. He barely made it out with out a few deep cuts to his side. He jumped into the orb and found himself in a different land. This one was dark and murky. It was hard to describe it but Katsuki stood on a cobblestone trail. No starting point, no ending. Katsuki decided to stay forward and move in ahead.