Prologue

Hi,
My name is Y/N M/N L/N (leave the middle name out of you don't have one)...
I'm 17 years old...
I love reading fanfics, reading books and watching anime...
I sound like a normal girl eh...
Well I'm not...
I can do things normal people can't do...
I'll tell you a little story,
It happened a month ago....

I was walking in the halls and Lillian (change if it's your name), the girl that always bullied me, came up to me...
She normally just insulted me, but this time, yes she insulted me, but then... She... kicked me in the stomach... hard...

I coughed up a few drops of blood... this was it... I looked at her, rage in my eyes...
'... for all these years of insulting, blaming and slapping me... I've had ENOUGH!' I yelled.
I then stood up straight, she backed up a little and I... transformed...
My eyes turned red, my H/C hair turned into a flaming color, my teeth turned shato and I had a werewolf-like shaped mouth now. My ears turned Sharp  (like elf ears) and I growled loud, everyone looked at me. I was about to attack her... but then i stopped... I transformed back at the sight of her eyes, they were filled with fear and someone... told the principal... I got kicked out of the school and my mother became abusive...

She hit and kicked me and yelled at me..

That's the story.. . What do you think... pretty bad, huh?
But it gets better...
I'm just not gonna tell you that yet...
Find out in the story for yourself...

Goodbye~
~Y/N