Part 5: Secret

JEON JUNGKOOKS POV

After what Taehyung said, a sudden tear fell on to my cheek.

Taehyung went upstairs since he was crying too much.

One thing noticed was that Everyone that visited her at the hospital came back.... different. Different as in like, more open.

All this was too much to handle so I decided to go to sleep.
________________________________

"Jungkook! Jhope and I are going to Yuna today. Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Jimin comes up to me as I'm eating breakfast.

"You already know my answer." I say back to him. Jimin just nodded his head and left me alone.

At the moment I'm just sitting on the couch enjoying my cereal while watching TV.

"Jungkook put the cereal away." Jin says while putting on his coat.

"What Why?" I'm confused, just let me mourn and eat my breakfast in peace.

"We're going out to eat. You better hurry up or else I'll shut down the internet." After I heard his threat I sped up to catch up to him.

I get in the car and Jin drives off.

"Why are we suddenly going out to eat?" Jin doesn't like to eat out, he usually likes to make his own food.

"I just felt like it... plus we need to talk." Jin said seriously and continued to focus on the road.
________________________________

We reached our destination at this antique coffee shop. We both head in and place our orders. After that I found a seat next to a window.

Jin brings our food and drinks while sitting across from me.

"Ok what's this about?" I said suddenly. "actually I already know, it's about Yuna isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it isn't what you think it is at the same time." I was so confused at what he was saying and started to tap my finger on the wooden table surface.

"Ok I'll listen, just please hurry up." I didn't  want to stay for long talking about something that hurts.

"You're going to see her tomorrow no matter what, even if I have to chop off your arm. I already told the others this before they went and they agreed." Jin seemed so hesitant to say what he told the others. "We decided to keep those 4 years of memories she lost, a secret."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought we wanted her to regain her memory. "THIS MAKES NO SENSE! DIDNT WE WANT HER TO REGAIN HER MEMORIES?!" I stood up screaming at him, all eyes were on us in the cafe.

"You know how traumatic it was before the coma, do you really want her to go through that again?" He said looking down at his feet, I can tell why he was so hesitant now.

"Ok you have a point... but still, didn't you say you showed her pictures of our previous memories, when you went to see her yesterday? And I bet Suga and Namjoon told her about the past." If he doesn't want her to know about our old memories then why did he show her pictures?

"We... we just wanted to try. I was being too greedy. I miss her, we all miss her. But do you really want her to suffer?" Jin looked up at me, his eyes showed that he was sorry.

"Ok... fine. I'll go see her tomorrow and keep the past away." I gave in.

CHO YUNAS POV

"YUNNAAA!!" I woke up to here the sound of 2 guys screaming my name.

"Who are you...?" I say getting up from my bed with a raspy voice and my hair covering my face.