Part 18: Jeon Corp.

CHO YUNA POV

knock

knock

knock

I wake up to the sound of someone banging on the door. I lift my body from the mattress and rub my eyes. I groan as I'm walking towards the continuous knocking.

"Alright, alright. I'm almost there. Stop knocking already." I whine quietly as I head to the door.

Once I finally make it to my front door, being to tired to think who may be on the other side. I open it without hesitation. "What!" I blurt out.

"Good morning to you too." Suga says sarcastically. Once I processed who is standing in front of me I widen my eyes.

"What are you doing here!?" I say startled.

"Do you not notice the others behind me?" He turns around pointing to the other 7 people.

"Oh... What are you all doing here?" I say once again.

"She forgot already..." Jimin mumbles under his breathe. "We're going to Gwangju today. Our plane leaves in like a few hours." He points out leaving the rest to sigh in disbelief.

It's today? I didn't even pack yet... THEY DIDNT EVEN TELL ME!

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?" I yell in shock and start to run towards my suitcase then closet. The rest followed behind me.

"Well you sort of have been blocking us out for like 3 weeks, we didn't really get to tell you." Jin says.

"...True, I still haven't forgiven you guys yet, but why are you in my room? Wait for me in the living room." I order them once I realize I have to pack my underwear and bra, So I decide to push their backs out of my room.

Once they left I open the door again, since I don't really know how long we're staying. "Um hey guys... how long are we staying?"

"About 5 days." Jungkook informs me, before I shut the door again.

I hurriedly pack all my things, it's winter so I'm not packing anything that flows or light clothes. I pack 1 dress, just Incase we have like a fancy outing. Jeans, sweatpants, sweaters, plane tees, and some shoes.

I forgot to pack my womanly necessities so I head out of my room and start to walk towards my bathroom. "Finished yet?" Jungkook whines impatiently.

"No I uh need to get... stuff." I say before scurry quickly to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

I quickly grab my womanly necessities, shower items, and my tooth brush. "Ugh dammit." I say under my breathe when I realize I have to carry everything in my arms... in front of everyone.

I open the door peeking through seeing if the coast is clear and that no one could see me. Once they all start focusing on one person talking, I realize it's my time and head out the door with everything in my arms.

"Oh Yuna! Now are you done?" Jimin says once I exit the door.

"No!" I say out of embarrassment and sprint towards my room. I head in and lock the door throwing all of my stuff near my suitcase.

Once I start to pack everything, I realize that I forgot something.

My tampons.

I was sure I brought them out of the bathroom. Where could they "BE!?" I finish my thoughts by screaming it out loud.

They're outside, in the middle of the living room. In front of my room. In front of the guys.

I slightly open the door and my face is beating red. I peak out seeing the package on the floor. As sneakily as I can, I reach my hand out the door searching for the package. I tap my hand around yet I can't seem to reach it.