Finale: Everything

*trigger warning

CHO YUNA POV

I check the clock and it's turned 5:00am. I pull the IV tube out of my arm and go to the closest at the end of the room. I open it to see the clothes of my date with Jungkook folded neatly.

I take off my hospital gown and put on the once neatly folded clothes. I put on my shoes and gather everything I need. Next I pull out a note pad and pen that are usually on the nightstand for bored patients. I write:

To whom it may concern,

I will be discharging myself from the hospital. Don't worry I'm fine, if anything goes wrong I'll come right back to the hospital. Thank you for taking care of me.

Your favorite patient, Cho Yuna

I make the bed and place the note on the sheets. I grab my phone and start heading out the hospital without being seen.

Once I've made it to the exit, I rushed out to the bus stop. I check the time and it's 5:30 am. Many people are here at the bus stop for work, which is better for me to be able to hide within the crowd.

The bus arrives and all the seats are taken so I stand up and grab the circular object hanging from the ceiling in order to endure stability and keep my balance.

I feel agitated,thinking that the bus should hurry up, but in reality there's still a lot of time till the facility opens.

The bus finally arrived a few blocks from my apartment. I get off quickly and head to my apartment. 5 minutes later I made it to my doorstep. I start to bang continuously on the door. "Delivery! Delivery!" I yell. After no sign of anyone, I unlock the door with a key that I usually hide in the lantern that hangs above the door.

I open the door slowly and realize no one is in the house. I close the door behind me and head to my closet to change, since the clothes I'm wearing now have a few blood stains on them.

I have some time left so I decide to just have a quick breakfast.

After cereal, I check the clock and it says it's 7:30am. I grab my wallet, phone, and keys and start rushing out the door to make it to the bus.

I get on the bus and find an empty seat, the ride should take 20 minutes since it has to make stops on the way.

The bus stops near the facility so I got off. I start heading towards the big building in front of me when my phone begins to buzz.

Jinsoo: So. You escaped the hospital.

Me: yeah, how'd you know?

Jinsoo: you already know I have my ways.

Me: Ok...

Jinsoo: anyways since you're not in the hospital anymore. I need you to come to school at 11:00, meet me in the hallway in front of the Bio class.

Me: ok whatever. See you then.

I roll my eyes from the conversation and continue walking into the most dangerous building in the city. I enter through the front door and I'm stopped by security guards, they make a thorough check before I went any further.

I went to the front desk where I would meet with a secretary. "Hello, How may I help you?" He asks while typing something on his computer.

"Hi I'm Cho Yuna and I'm here to visit someone." I answer, he looks up at me confused.

"You want to visit someone? Well ok... who would you like to visit?" He asks startled.

"Seo Ki Young."