Part 8: Clue?

CHO YUNAS POV

It's been 3 days since I've moved in. Jin came over and taught me a lot of his recipes so that I could cook when I'm by myself. We also wrote them down so I wouldn't forget.

Today Taehyung promised to take me shopping. I took a shower, got dressed, and made breakfast. It's around 11:30am, he should be here by 12.

"What to do...." I whisper to myself as I'm staring at the TV. I got ready too early, so I'm not sure what I should do. "What about! Nah.. how about! Actually never mind..."

I stand up and start walking around the house aimlessly. I heard a buzz sound knowing it was coming from my phone. I look to the couch where my phone was and hurried on over. I checked the notification to see it was a text from a number I didn't know.

555-***-****: Wanna hangout Yuna? It's been a long time...

I stare at the phone in confusion. Did I know more people than just BTS and my brother? I was about to reply when I heard a knock on the door. I head over to the door and open it, revealing Taehyung.

"Ready to go shopping!?" He says excitedly.

"Yeah one second." I replied. I went to get my purse putting my phone and my wallet in it. My wallet was filled with credit cards and money from my past self, along with money from Minjun. I head over to the door putting my shoes on and closing my purse. I put on a light coat since it's only early November. "Ok, now I'm ready."

We go down the elevator to the lobby and exit the doors of the building. We reach Taehyungs car when I see someone in the back seat. I open the car door to reveal Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" I say shocked.

"I was in the mood for shopping." He says with a cheeky smile.

"Ok then." I sit in the front seat while Taehyung begins to drive.

On our way to the mall I couldn't stop thinking about the text message. I took out my phone to look at in again.

555-***-****: Wanna hangout Yuna? It's been a long time...

"Hey, did I have any other friends besides you guys." I asked still looking at the phone.

"Uh.. no, just us. You didn't really hang out with many people. Why?" Jungkook says curiously.

"Just wondering..." I give an excuse staring at the text.

Should I reply? It could give me a hint on my past, but it could also be dangerous.

I'll just text them number later.
________________________________

"You have arrived at your destination." The monotone GPS points out.

"You need a GPS to get to the mall?" I question Taehyung.

"Yeah I sort of get lost a lot, but did you not hear it saying the directions on the way here?" Taehyung asks me.

"Oh.. I guess I was spaced out." I say to him in a low voice.

"Ok ok! Let's go shopping!" Jungkook interrupts by taking my hand and dragging me through the mall doors. Taehyung was following behind us.

"you guys have to slow down..." Taehyung catches up to us trying to catch his breath.

"Ok... so where do you guys want to go first?" I ask the both of them.

"hmm GUCCI!" Taehyung screams pointing at the store.

All 3 of us go into the store, Taehyung was going around the store like a maniac while Jungkook and I were taking our time. I stumbled upon something really nice so I decided to look at the price.