Part 13: Big Deal

CHO YUNA POV

It's been 4 days since I've known the truth about my parents. Those days are of which I haven't been going to school. I've been just drowning in my own sorrow and misery. I felt like the world collapsed on me, crushing every single tear out of my eyes.

Minjun would come by wondering what was wrong those 4 days. I would just ignore him... he still doesn't know why I haven't been going to school nor talking whatsoever.

Jungkook would come by after school dropping off my homework, which I haven't even touched. He would try to get me out of bed and eat, but I would resist.

Today I still have no courage to get up and face the sunlight on my face, because I know I'll be defeated somehow or in someway.

*bang bang bang*

I hear at the other end of my apartment. The door unlocks which means it's Minjun, he's the only one that has another key to my place.

"CHO YUNA GET UP!" He screams. I groan loudly from annoyance.

I start to hear more than 1 person in the house. Someone bursts my door open reaching themselves along with 7 other people.

"Cho Yuna!" Minjun screams my name.

"Why did you bring so many people over..." I say covering myself in my sheets.

"To help." He responds pulling the blankets off me placing himself on my bed. "Are you being bullied? Is that why?"

Partially yes...

"No." I say sternly.

"Did you get your memories back or something?" Suga says coming closer to me.

"No. I wish, but no." I decline again.

"If it's not that, or being bullied. Than it's probably not that big of a deal." Jungkook says shrugging.

Not big of a deal? That was coming from Jungkook...

"Not big of a deal? Are you kidding me" I get up and pull out my phone.

"Siri, call eomma!"

"This number does not exist."

"Siri, call appa!"

"This number does not exist."

"Tell me, is this still not a big deal?" I scream at them leaving them all blank.

"Yuna... They're in America, they don't have a Korean number." Namjoon tries to convince me.

"Fine, then let me show you this." I start to pull up news from a few months ago, the crash that took place moments after I fell into a coma. "Minjun, our parents went to America to pay off my bills, but they never made it there. Are you trying to convince me that they didn't die in a plane crash?"

"Yuna..." Jungkook slowly walks up to me.

"No Jungkook, don't come closer. It's not too much of a big deal for you." I mock him.

"I'm sorry, please..." He tries to apologize.

"How much longer are you guys going to keep me in the dark? I've been waiting in this lonely corner for the longest time, I don't know myself anymore!" I cry out.

"It's to protect you!"Jimin puts his hand on my shoulder, but I push it of.

"Protect me my ass! You're only torturing me... if you call that protecting then you need to get out of my face." I scoff looking to the side.