Part 21: Curiosity Killed The Cat

CHO YUNAS POV

Knock

Knock

Knock

Once again I hear those obnoxious knocking sounds.

Someone must be at the door.

I get up tiredly from my bed and walk slowly to the door. I turn the door knob to reveal Jungkook standing in front of me. "Good morning?" I look up squinting at him from tiredness and the sunlight blinding my vision.

Jungkook comes in kissing my forehead. "Good morning. Nice bed head." He ruffles my hair and heads towards the living room.

"What are you doing here so early?" I ask looking at the time on the clock.

"I'm here to pick you up." He simply answers.

"Where are we going?" I ask yet another question, picking up a water bottle that was left on the counter from last night and drinking the last bit of water left.

"School... winter break is over Yuna." He informs me. My eyes widen and I rush to get dressed.

I throw on jeans and a sweatshirt. I start to brush my teeth, but realize I don't have time "Fuck it. I'll chew a piece of gum." I rush to say under my breathe.

I grab my bag full of school work, along with my keys, phone, and wallet. I tie my hair in a bun and slip on tennis shoes that are waiting for me at my door step. "Ok ready." I say out of breathe, waiting for Jungkook to get up.

"I'm impressed. That was like 5 minutes." He says while walking towards his shoes.

"Do you have gum by any chance?" I ask innocently.

"In my car. I'm guessing you didn't brush your teeth?" He asks me suspiciously.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I say, opening the door signaling for him to get out so I can close the door behind us. Once I exit as well we head towards the car.

"Here's some gum." He hands me a pack of spearmint gum once we enter the car. I was tempted to take the whole thing, but I only took a piece.
________________________________

We arrive at the prison known as school. I exit the car and exhale heavily with a sigh following after. "I really don't want to be here." I mumble under my breathe.

"Neither do I." Jungkook overheard me. He takes my hand smiling to me and we begin to walk to the main building where our first class is.

"Can I sit next to you?" I ask while we still hold hands as we passes the fountain.

Jungkook looks towards me with a smirk. "Sure... but only if I could take you out after school."

"Deal."

We start to giggle on our way to the class. I haven't seen Jinsoo yet, which is a good sign. I'm hoping that she hasn't taken the seat next to Jungkook yet.

Jungkook and I enter the class, still holding hands. Everyone looks at us in disgust, not because of Jungkook, but because of me.

I look towards our usual seat and see no one there. We head to the empty seats and place our stuff at the desks. I sit down and take out my required material for class.

As suspected, I hear footsteps coming my way, specifically, Jinsoo's footsteps. She sets her things on my desks and glares at me without Jungkook noticing. "Are we not sitting together anymore Jungkook?" She asks innocently.

"Oh yeah. Sorry Jinsoo, but I want to sit with my girlfriend from now on." Jungkook answers and holds my hand to prove it.

"Oh so you guys are together now? That's cute... well I wish you two the best of luck." She retorts in an ominous manor.