Part 20: Somewhere Special

CHO YUNAS POV

"The plane is now boarding." The monotone voice plays over the speakers. The boys and I stand up and get in line to board the plane.

It's the end of our trip. I now know why Jimin would say I would regret not coming here, I wouldn't have been able to see my parents. The first day was a relax day from our flight, the next was seeing my parents. The last three days were just site seeing, relaxing, and having fun.

"Did you enjoy the trip?" Jungkook asks me while standing beside me in line.

"Yeah I did, thanks again for letting me see my parents. I'll always be grateful to all of you." I answer, directing my statement to everyone.

We enter the plane and I sit next to Jungkook. The flight isn't long, so I'm just going to sleep. I start to get comfortable and lay my head back on the seat.
________________________________

Somehow during my slumber, I wake up while my head is resting comfortably on Jungkook.

"You like to sleep a lot." Jungkook chuckles while looking down on me.

"I try to sleep as much as I can, wherever I can." I tell him, while my head still lays on his shoulder.

"Is my shoulder comfortable?" He asks.

"Yup. Am I bothering you?" I ask him, getting more comfortable on his shoulder.

"No, you're good. But, since your awake and it's after our trip and..." Jungkook starts to lead on a question.

"And...?"

"Will you go out with me? I tried to ask you on the rooftop in a romantic way, but you said after the trip. So?" Jungkook looks at me with a smirk across his face. I get up from his shoulder and look at him straight in his eyes.

"It's after the trip right? So why not. Where are you going to take me?" I answer him with a grin plastered on my face.

"Somewhere special." He answers.

"Somewhere special? Have I ever been to there..? Like back then." I ask him curiously.

"No. You haven't, I want to start off new with you, as if we never dated before." Jungkook answers with a sigh at the end, then lays his head back on the seat.

"What if I regain my memories of us dating? Would you be happy or sad?" I ask.

"I don't know how I would feel. Happy in some parts, but then sad that you got your bad memories back." He answers yet again with another sigh.

"What if I got one date memory back?" I ask another question, but this time to see if I should tell him about my memory of our first date.

"Depends on which date." He states.

"Our first date."

He turns to me and our eyes meet. "Did you..?" Jungkook starts to lead on a question, but before he could finish I nod slightly. His eyes widen in shock. "YOU DID?" He screams, startling the people near us.

"Shhh shh." I try to quite him down. "Minhee took me to Destiny cafe, my head started to pound and I felt like I was in our first date. I snapped back to my senses and realized that it was a memory." I inform him, leaving out the part of me bleeding.

"Is that why you asked me where our first date was? You already knew, you just wanted to make sure..." Jungkook recalls back to where I left him alone in the snowflakes.

"Yeah.." I shamefully admit. "Would you still support me though?" I lift my head looking at Jungkook softly.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused.