Introduction

HI READERS! Welcome to this book. If you hadn't paid attention to the description-don't worry, I do that all the time-then let me advise you on what to expect in this story, aka copy and paste the description down below. 😂

WINGS OF FIRE MODERN HIGH SCHOOL AU

Imagine ... what would it be like if the Dragonets of Destiny weren't forced to stop a war, but finish their mountains of stupid history homework? What if the Jade Winglet spent their time playing Truth or Dare and Seven Minutes in Heaven instead of figuring ways to deal with Darkstalker's evil schemes? What would happen if Kestrel was not a mean battle training teacher, but an even MEANER math instructor?

All this will happen inside this marvelous book called Welcome to Phyrria High, which is exactly what it seems to be about. Clay, Tsunami, Winter, Peril, Moonwatcher, Glory, and the others are all teenage scavengers, or humans, trying to go through the daily struggles of horrible teachers, pushups, stress, and did I mention pushups?

Well, wonderful reader? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Click the 'read' button, and zoom into the pages of this book, cause there's no other story like this!

So, as you noticed, this is a Wings of Fire High School alternate universe story, about the daily lives of the dragonets as they face high school. 

Our main characters are going to be Starflight, Tsunami, Winter, and Kinkajou.

Our awesome sidekicks/supporting characters are Fatespeaker, Riptide, Deathbringer, Sunny, Clay, Peril, Qibli, Moonwatcher, Turtle, and Glory.

The teachers include Kestrel, Webs, Dune, Asha, and Hvitur.

Oh yeah, and there are also a couple minor characters like Umber, Flame, Ochre, Squid, Carnelian, all the peeps everyone forgot about (I think 😂).

Keep in mind that main characters may change if you want them to, or if they just don't fit along the plot line. Therefore, you may sometimes see the point of views of Turtle or Clay somewhere here.

Character appearances will be on the upcoming next chapter!