The Downfall of Little Miss Queen Bee

A/N: I watched The Last Jedi today! (Even though it came out weeks ago. 😂) I think it's the longest Star Wars movie I've ever watched. No, cross that. It's the longest movie out of EVERY movie I watched in the past. OMG, my mind's legit BUZZING with ships I hope will sail in the ninth episode, and they BETTER include ReyLo, my SW OTP. Or, if that doesn't work, then maybe KyLux. I know my mind's pretty weird since most of my OTPs haven't sailed in my favorite fandoms and franchises. It's sad. 😔 Now, I'm sorry I've been rambling so much. Let's get straight into the story PRONTO!

- Tsunami's POV -

It kinda sucked that Starflight and I didn't have the same schedule. Now we couldn't pick on each other, or make smart-mouth comments about other students with him or anything like that. Whatever. There's been one single subject that's kept me from being too upset ever since the bus rolled onto the school's parking lot, and that subject began with a letter 'G' and ended with a letter 'Y'.

The wheels of Glory's sparkly mint green Ferrari made little crunching noises as she sassily sped onto the driveway. Just when my biggest dream of Miss Popular colliding with the sidewalk and breaking her car was about to come true, Glory hit the petal with a loud screeching sound, and the Ferrari stopped.

A huge crowd of mindless fans bustled over to greet their queen, shouting stupid, excited screams of, "Hi Glory!", "I love ya Glory!", "You're awesome, Glory!", or-here's the worst one- "Hot outfit there, Glory!"

Please. That so-called dress she had on was just PLEADING for a teacher to come over and suspend Glory from school for wearing such an inappropriate thing. Then all her fangirls would weep drastically for their beautiful celebrity, and plead with the teacher to suspend them as well, but of course THAT wouldn't happen.

"Hi guys," Glory smiled sweetly and waved to them. "It's nice to see you again, I guess, and I can't wait to start school again. Now, if you all will move so I can get through ..."

People have asked me to stop hating on Glory for being popular. Ha, I don't care about her popularity. All I care is that she backstabbed me and treated me like trash before just for the clothes I wore, and that I wasn't rich like her. Glory's also bullied other people too, but some of those victims are now among her loyalest followers.

Glory also has a sister called Kinkajou, who's the same age as her, but not nearly as famous. I'm fine with Kinkajou; she's pretty nice and energetic, and treats everyone else the way she wants to be treated. We've even plotted a hotdog eating prank together on a food lover named Clay in third grade.

"I've got just the perfect thing for that snake," Peril smirked, linking arms with me. Her other hand was occupied.

I looked at her. "The water bucket one?" I asked. "Yeah, that'll do the trick. C'mon, let's get to her locker."

Luckily our homeroom was right next to the hall with Glory's locker. It took an agonizing ten minutes for the green-haired girl to get there, probably because she was recovering from tripping over fans and telling them that no, she would not marry them. Poor fans.

We watched as a thoughtless Glory, chatting away on her cellphone, slowly turned her combination, picked the lock, and then swung open the door when-

"Excuse me, my fair maiden, allow me to save you from some dumb prank a fool set up!" Deathbringer heroically untied Peril's bucket from Glory's locker, a dashing look in his eyes as he presented the bucket to her as if she wanted it as a prize.