HAPPY HALLOWEEN + Stuff

Hey, y'all! Happy Halloween! Instead of presenting you guys with a new chapter―which is coming soon, so don't you worry―I decided to make a one-of-a-kind thing about random stuff. You'll see what I mean in the next paragraph down below: 

(Also, whatever I type is mostly crack. 😂)

The Dragonets of Destiny React to pictures of themselves in the Character Appearances and Descriptions chapter:

Clay: Hmm, my scavenger version smiles a lot. That's good; I like that and―HOLY COWS HE CAN EAT THAT MANY HOTDOGS IN A MINUTE?!? I GOTTA BEAT THAT!

Tsunami: Eh, passable. Only bad thing is that she doesn't look like she can punch someone's face off. Hey, maybe I could train her to do that!

Glory: She looks nice, especially that sneaky smile. It's like she's trying to come up with an escape plan from her crazy bodyguard or something. Right, Deathbringer?

Starflight: ... *Sunny whispers something into his ear* Oh. Ohh. That looks quite like my appearance. There is nothing I would alter about it. The hair is perfect, the eyes blah blah blah blah blah blah... *an hour later* blah blah blah blah ...

Sunny: *has died of excitement*

The Jade Winglet members React to pictures of themselves in the Character Appearances and Descriptions chapter:

Moonwatcher: Hmm, I look really adorable, especially that cute green tie. *author whispers something into her ear* Oh, it's a Harry Potter house thing? Well, I'm more of a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff then.

Winter: I DO NOT HAVE SUCH SHAGGY HAIR. AND I ESPECIALLY DO NOT CRY LIKE A WEAK LITTLE SNOT. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ... *pulls a Starflight and goes into rant mode*

Qibli: Um ... it looks ... okay? *secretly thinking about stealing mudpies from Peacekeeper*

Turtle: I'm brothers with ... Riptide? Well, he seems nice so I'm fine. *goes back to writing hardcore Turtlejou fanfics*

Kinkajou: *has also died of excitement*

Starflight and Fatespeaker as Trick-or-Treaters:

Random Lady: If you sing a song for me, I'll give you extra candy.

Starflight: Oh god, not this again ...

Fatespeaker: ~I know a song that gets on everybody's-

*door slams on them*

Fatespeaker: Bro, I was going to say I knew a song that gets on everybody's walruses so they start dancing.

Dragonets of Destiny as Annoying Songs

Clay: ... you know what, we're gonna pass. He's too much of a cinnamon roll, really.

Tsunami: Nyan Cat Song

Glory: Narwhal Song

Starflight: I Know A Song That Gets on Everybody's Nerves

Sunny: Passing as well.

How the Jade Winglet Prank People

Moon: She usually doesn't, but when she's in the mood she'll hang a rainbow banner somewhere off in the distance so people try to find the "rainbow."

Winter: *after someone passes gas* "Do I smell popcorn?" *people inhale to smell*

Qibli: *Plays Ice-cream truck music* *Little children are disappointed when they find out he doesn't have ice-cream*

Turtle: Like Moon, he's usually too polite to prank people. However, he'll occasionally pants someone if he feels daring enough.

Kinkajou: *runs around with whipped cream in her mouth* I HAVE RABIEEESSS

Umber: Eh, nah.

Carnelian: Sets people on fire. That's it.

HUFFLEPUFFS COMMENT HERE:

RAVENCLAWS COMMENT HERE:

GRYFFINDORS COMMENT HERE:

SLYTHERINS COMMENT HERE:

And ... anyone who guesses my house gets a cookie! (Only one guess, no peeking at other peoples' answers, no telling others your answer!)

Welcome to Pyrrhia HighOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara