COME ONE, COME ALL!

^ If you didn't know, that title was a reference to The Greatest Showman. If you haven't watched it then PLEASE do so or I'll throw virtual peanuts at you.

Anyway, the reason I called you lovely ladies and gents today is because I want to say that I might be posting another book. And the reason I might be posting another book is because I daydream a lot and come up with lots of different scenarios in my head. And the reason I daydream a lot and come up with lots of different scenarios in my head is because I'm a fangirl. That's what we crazy people do.

This book will be a crossover fanfiction between Fairy Tail, my first anime fandom, and Hetalia, my latest anime fandom, where Hetalia characters are mages living in Fiore. Instead of fighting in world meetings, they'll be going on missions and competing in The Grand Magic Games.

However, if no one watches either anime, I'll put up an offer for a different book but I really want to write this Fairy Tail/Hetalia fanfiction if I get enough positive responses. So please, tell me if you're interested or not. Don't be a ghost reader, I'm begging you! I need all input on this.

GUYS, WHAT DO YOU SAY?

(I really hope this comment section won't be blank.)