Hi Guys!

Annnnd ... I'm officially back from vacation! Just wanted to let you guys know, because now I can actually reply to comments and read stories, all thanks to good WiFi!

Unfortunately by now, you may have realized this is not an update, and it'll take a while for one to come because I'll be suffering from terrible jet lag. I flew across the globe from China to the US, where I live.

But wow, my fabulous readers, I finally accessed Wattpad two weeks into vacation, and there were OFFICIALLY 236 NOTIFICATIONS. HOLY CRAP.

So basically, this was only a reminder to say I am back home now. However, I can assure you:

- Cleril, Glorybringer, Ripnami, and Turtlejou will definitely be canon at the end.

- Darkstalker will soon have his *** kicked in future chapters.

- No one will die. Well, at least no good characters will die. Kestrel and Arctic and some others, though ... well, they might have a different story to tell in the afterlife.

- Prepare to see many more book, movie, anime, musical, whatever references in future chapters. I finally watched the movie Love, Simon on the plane - and yes, I read the book first, don't worry - and it was SO DARN CUTE. I also haven't gotten over my love over Hetalia, so it might seem weird to non-fans reading about shipping countries.

And that's it for today! Adios!